Chapter 26

COMMENT 😍. Love and appreciate all your comments! They give me all types of life.

Hey you guys!! 😍 I missed you guys. I had my cruise, I.S. work and birthday so I have been busyyy. Probably seem like I forgot about y'all but my phone has been broken for a week and I'm getting it in the mail in the next couple of days! Plus I've been working on almost every single upcoming chapter instead of this one 😂. Most likely going to update again just because pretty soon.... Uploading venue pictures when I get my phone again!

Shay POV

Carter sang words to me with the help of the audience while I sat there damn near frozen.

I know I sang to Carter earlier but this was an entire song.

"Baby this isn't high school musical" I commented to him with a laugh.

He started chuckling before he stepped to me and pulled my hand. My face was still damn near stuck, with a bright red plastered in my cheeks.

I heard my name being loudly chanted when Beyonce's remix part was about to start.

I goofily shook my head at this situation and breathed out.

I playfully squinted my eyes at Carter while slowly lifting the mic towards my mouth...

Let me kill this shit real quick 😛

*Hours Later*

Darnell goofily made a face at his brother while he stood next to me.

"What are you looking at you ugly nigga?" Carter asked Darnell.

It was extra funny because they looked kind of similar.

"Don't speak to your owner in that tone" Darnell said with his eyes squinted, making me laugh.

Carter lowly chuckled and shook his head. I was turning around when I felt his hands on my waist, pulling me down on his lap.

Darnell gasped.

"Oooooo I'm telling mom" he said.

"Bruh move. Go on somewhere" Carter said laughing and pointing in a different direction while I gently laid back against his chest.

"Mhmmm" he said mysteriously while starting to very slowly turn his body stiffly, his eyes still on Carter.

They always messed with each other. They loved to get on the other one's nerves.

He was about to completely turn when he remembered something.

I was laughing at my goofyass brother in law and couldn't understand what he was saying to Carter.

All I heard was Darnell's ending sentence of "taught you tonight?".

I turn to see Carter with a blushing, frozen face.

I asked what they were talking about and Darnell just laughed hysterically while walking off.

"Nothin" Carter chuckled out while looking down.

He moved his nose with his thumb a couple times to play it off.

I smacked my lips while looking at him. "Come onnnn" I said giggling.

I was curious to see what the mention of what Darnell 'taught' him, that made him react like that.

"Baby..." he said giving me a look of 'you don't want to know'.

I gave him the same look back and he laughed.

"You don't remember?" He asked me, not wanting to say what it was outloud.