Chapter 31

The song that Carter was singing is in the MM section if you swipe left 😂. Comment! I love reading them and they motivate me to update faster. ✨

Carter POV

After hours and hours of traveling, we were getting on our 4th form of transportation. A helicopter. We were going on a helicopter to the actual island itself.

So once we got off this estimated 30 minute helicopter ride, our honeymoon had officially started... For the past hour, I could tell my baby didn't feel good so I was concerned. She said it was the constant change in motions, climates and transportation.

We were about to step foot on another air fair but Shay looked like she was gonna throw up.

She knew I was worried about her but gently pushed me more aside so she could get on first and sit down... but mainly so I wouldn't tell the pilot to wait a minute until I thought she was good.

We put our ear communicators on and before I could even move to get comfy, she buried her face in my side and held my arm tight.

I wrapped my arms around her.

I felt terrible now because I planned this and she was damn near about to have a panic attack.

She was just doing fine and now she was about to throw up. After about 10 minutes of holding me extremely tight, she was about to lift her head to look down.

I quickly moved my body to where she couldn't see and lifted her head up to me with a finger on her chin.

If she looked down to see the sharp mountains and cliffs that met with the choppy open water, she was gonna freak the fuck out and we didn't need that.

She breathed out in immediate defeat and scrunched her eyebrows before she looked down at my chest with me still holding her face.

A smile crept it's way on my face. She noticed and moved her eyes back up at me.

"Awweee I'm sorry baby" I said before softly kissing her face in different spots.

She breathed out while I showed her affection and I could physically feel some of her tension leaving her while I did so.

I lifted my head back up to be in front of her and she slowly opened her eyes. I stuck my lips out for her to kiss and she looked at them for a second.

I seen the corner of her mouth curve a little bit into a small smile as I watched her face soften.

She leaned in and gently gave me two soft pecks before she wrapped her arms back around me and put her face in my side.

I chuckled a little at how cute she was while wrapping my arms back around her... I only have to keep her secured this way for another 12 minutes. I couldn't wait until she wasn't feeling so bad and could actually enjoy herself.

The rest of the ride went by quickly, might have been because I was making designs in her back while I rubbed it... but we still made it.

Her face lit up when she seen all the people, beautiful colors and scenery as a whole.

The scenery was so beautiful.

After talking to the pilots, random strangers and tour guides for a minute, we were escorted on our way to our special hut.

We got there and it was most definitely breath taking...

Shay POV

I felt my eyes starting to burn a little when we were left in the hut alone.