Chapter 10

Feel free to comment anything! Love y'all 😊💕

Carter POV

We got into a huge fight and she came to the conclusion that I got the upper hand.

No yelling. No cussing. Just slightly raised arguing voices.

She folded her arms and looked out the window.

My baby is so stubborn.

I didn't want to make it seem like "I won" and was happy about it.

Things seemed to be rocky every now and then. But I'm not even talking about our relationship, I'm talking about in general.

Things were just stressed, tensed and all around different with Ky in such a bad physical state.

I pulled up to some railroad tracks and stopped behind the white lines as the train came from about 200 feet away.

I still held my left hand ontop of the wheel as I continued to lean back in my seat. I placed my right elbow back on the console and reached over to her face.

I slowly and gently placed my thumb on the soft cheek that was closest to me and placed the other four fingers gently on the farther side of her face before I slowly turned her head towards me.

She looked at me with the cutest, most stubborn, mad eyes.... I tried not to smile but I knew my mouth curled a little anyway.

I carefully pulled her face closer to mine as I looked deep in her eyes.

Her face softened.

I leaned in and slowly kissed her.... A small, loving peck.

She briefly kissed back before she tried to pull away and turn her head back.

She wasn't gonna keep this little attitude up... Not with me.

I slowly pulled her back closer to my face while looking in her eyes... She was switching her view from my lips to my eyes..

She wanted to kiss me but was too stubborn to.

I took the initiative and began to kiss her slowly, passionately and lustfully like I always did.

She couldn't not kiss me now...

This was our favorite lengthy, slow type of kiss.

She started kissing me back just the way I was to her... I slipped my tongue in her mouth carefully after I gladly sucked on her sweet tasting tongue before she sucked on mine.

Our lip love making session was cut off by a loud honk.

She jumped and looked at the road before looking out the window again as she adjusted herself.

I smiled a little as I looked back at the road to see cars driving ahead of me.

We stopped traffic.

I started driving again for a couple seconds before I looked at Shay to see her arms crossed while looking out the window again.

All I could see was her long eyelashes slowly going up and down.

I put my hand on her forearm softly before I slowly guided my way to her hand.

She seemed tense but with my gentle touch, she eased up.

I grabbed her hand and took it out of her formation, pulling it towards me before holding it.

I began to rub circles in her hand carefully. I heard her breath out softly as the song switched over....