Chapter 20

Comment anything y'all 😇

The last chapter is private and most likely so are the next couple of ones because their the wedding, bachelor party and honeymoon chapters. But I've been thinking about possibly making the rest of the book private...

Zechariah POV

I was officially done preparing a secret bag that Alisha and I were giving Shay for her honeymoon.

We weren't giving it to her, since she and Carter will clearly have their bags packed for post wedding to leave, we are going to stuff this bag inside one of her suitcases.... She won't know until she gets to their resort 😇

I'm just so excited.

To go from watching the aftermath of Shay talking about how she will never get into another relationship for a very long time.. To preparing her wedding.

We all had just a very humble, grateful feeling for them. She went through a lot of things to seeing herself in a different light... It was crazy to watch so much progress.

Hopeless to completely in love.

Scared to secure.

Uncomfortable to cozy.

It was just a beautiful thing to watch happen. I love seeing people grow for the better...

I knew Carter was the one for her the day I met him when he went to see her in the hospital.

Just last night he came by to pick up Shay's wedding shoes.

He said he wanted to do something special with them... I knew Shay wouldn't care because you won't be able to see her beautiful, elegant shoes anyways.

About an hour after picking them up, he was smiling big when he dropped them back off in the special box we bought them in and told me not to look inside.

I just put it back with the rest of Shay's wedding outfit that was in my huge walk in closet. I was holding it until the wedding.

I can't wait to see what he did... I wasn't telling anybody about what he could have possibly done.

It's obviously not going to be bad and nobody would notice before the wedding because the outfit was already completely done and set to the side.

It was clearly a personal, basically romantic surprise for Shay on her wedding day.

I breathed out after putting the sex bag in my closet.

Turning around, I was met by my adorable huge dog, Bubbles.

I smiled and she jumped on me.

I played with her for awhile as I watched TV before hearing the front door being messed with.

"What the fuck..." I said outloud before leaving the dog and quietly going to the front door.

I was about to do some crazy shit before it opened and I realized it was Jordan.

I quickly stopped the knife from connecting to his body as soon as the door opened.

He yelled at the sight of me going to stab him.

I put the knife down and put my hand to my chest, trying to breath.

All I heard was Jordan trying to breath.

He wasn't supposed to be home until the super fun specific parties that were in 3 days.

I was so excited that he was here early from his work trip because I missed him but I almost killed him just now 😂