Chapter 14

Feel free to comment anything y'all :)!

Ky POV
Couple Days Later

I was softly awaken by soft, gentle kisses all over my bare shoulders.

I was still very sleepy so I didn't open my eyes yet.

Seconds later, I felt the kisses trail up my neck and begin to go all over my face.

Of course I knew who they were from.

I was trying to keep myself from smiling as she continued to kiss all over my face...

I guess I wasn't doing a good job because she started to softly giggle for a second.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at my future... Alisha's beautiful self.

I looked in her eyes warmly before her cheeks heated up and she had to look away.

I put two fingers gently on her chin to guide her face back to mine...

I guided her lips to mine and she gave me two, soft kisses that made my heart warm.

She than kissed my nose and forehead, relaxing me even more before she spoke.

"Look to the left" she softly spoke before she completely removed her body from mine and got off the bed.

I looked to my left to see a amazing full course breakfast on a cleanly shined, hard wood tray.

I start cheesing and before I could speak, Alisha was smiling to herself and closing the door quietly.... Leaving me by myself with this huge breakfast.

I breathed out and shook my head to myself for a second happily until I remembered that I had physical therapy today.

I breathed out again except this time it was stressfully as I let my head lay back on my pillow.

Uggghh 😩

After thinking about how painful it was going to be, I heard the door open again.

Alisha appeared, just the sight of her lightened my mood a lot.

She had her hair in a high bun with sweatpants and a tank top on... I loved how she would wear 'chill' clothes unlike all these other females today...

But than again, she was nothing like these females today 😌

I held my arms out because I really wanted her to lay with me. My mind and body was going through so much...

I wanted and needed her affection.

I tried to keep myself from frowning at the memory of how excruciating and slow the process of recovery was.

She must have noticed because she laid on me and looked up at me.

"You know I'm here.... You'll be okay. I promise" she said encouragingly before she kissed my chin to help me relax.

I let out a breath of relief...

She was right.

After a couple minutes of absorbing eachother's presence, I than kissed the top of her head lovingly.

I loved my reality now....

Carter POV

I glanced at the time to see 6:30 p.m.... I laid on our brand new couch in the living room as Shay snoozed on me.

She came home from work and went straight to sleep on me after taking a shower and getting comfortable.

She has been VERY exhausted, frustrated and stressed out these past couple of days. I keep asking her what's been going on and she just says it's simply work.