Chapter 4

Comment! Y'all be having me dying on the floor with yalls comments :).... P.S. I can update tomorrow if y'all come thru with the votessss lol. I'm busy for the next couple of days with putting s protective hairstyle in my sister's hair but after that but I'm tryna update againnnnn :). Sorry for any mistakes y'all. I was fighting my sleep and had to take breaks to wake myself up while proofing this lol.
•.

Carter POV

"I can't wait til the bed gets here!" Shay yelled excited before she started laughing.

The bed was coming tomorrow while she was gonna be at her little dinner with everybody.

I smiled and coughed for a second before I chuckled and removed her legs that were comfortably on my lap before I got ontop of her and started tickling her.

She was screaming for me to stop as she laughed with tears rolling down her face while her body jerked around in reflex.

I laughed as I stopped before sweetly kissing her cheek.

"Come on girl after you get off work, we got a basketball game to play!" I said excited while I began getting up.

"You know imma spank yo ass boy!" She yelled after me as I headed to our huge master bedroom bathroom.

"There will only be one ass getting spanked and you & I both know it won't be mine baby" I said before I turned around with a wink and mysterious smile to her.

She gasped and blushed hard, making me chuckle as I disappeared from her view completely.

I heard movements and I knew she was getting ready for work.

About 15 minutes later she came into my view again, dressed in her scrubs.

"Oh wassupppppp girl" I said casually with a koolaid smile.

She burst out in laughter when she saw what I was doing with the door wide open.

I was on the toilet.

I chuckled a little and shook my head as I heard her hysterical laugh.

I don't know why she thought it was so funny. It's not like she hasn't seen me sitting on the toilet before, I mean she's seen me on it plenty of times.

She's even used to the smell of my .... 😂. That's how you KNOW it's real.

I think since this huge house was just ours and this was the first time she seen me on it in OUR house... It was just funny for some reason.

"I can't deal witchu" she said laughing and shaking her head to herself before she went to the huge five foot mirror to do her hair.

I chuckled a little to myself as I continued to sit on the toilet.... Doing my business.

*6 Hours Later*

"You don't want to see me on the court baby. I'm warning you right now" Shay said as I gently played with her fingers in my hand as I drove.

I laughed.

I just picked her up from work and we were on our way to the gym to have this basketball game we agreed on a long time ago.

"Naw naw. When I win, you better not ignore me" I said laughing.

I played all throughout school too for my entire education career.

Everybody says I would've went to the NBA, I was recruited by a lot of NCAA D1 universities too but like a dumbass, I got too caught up in the streets.... But I don't regret staying because I forsurely didn't want to leave my auntie or family when she was so gravely sick.