Chapter 30

Ky POV

"So than the lady-" Alisha got cut off by my phone ringing.

She smacked her lips.

"Fuckin nevermind than" she said as she walked away from me after waving her hand in my direction. "Can never have 2 seconds of your time anyways" I heard her mumble.

It was one of my high school friends calling me. I was gonna let this one go to voicemail.

"Come here" I told my fiancée as I put my phone back in my pocket while it continued to ring.

She just continued to look in the frozen meat section.

We were at the grocery store and she was trying to tell me a story that she was extremely excited about but it seemed like every 5 seconds she was cut off by something.

She was frustrated and I completely understood why. She was also very tired so I was extra patient with her. We were up until about 5 a.m. with eachother and not to mention how exhausting the wedding was for us... She just needed her Ky time and sleep that's all.

"Baby I know you heard me try to tell every single person that I was busy" I exclaimed.

It felt like every single human being I knew wanted to talk to me today.

I used the cart as a guide to help me walk... I only walk with my knee brace on now so I needed to be at a slower, steady pace.

"Can you please come here?" I spoke seriously to her while standing in one spot.

She was wandering around in her work clothes as if she was unbothered.

She had a 2 hour time span in between her 2 shifts and wanted to spend it with me but everybody knew about our engagement now so my mom's friends and everybody else I knew wanted to get my thoughts on it so I knew why she was frustrated.

She breathed out and slowly came over to me before standing infront of me and eventually looking up.

Her eyes were so tired.

Before I could say anything she slowly walked into my arms and laid her head on my chest.

My heart instantly melted. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Awwwee" I said softly while burying my face in her neck. I kissed her head a couple times. "I'm sorry baby. I don't want you to feel like I'm not paying attention to you" I added.

She breathed out quietly.

"It's okay. I know it wasn't on purpose" she softly spoke.

She kissed my cheek before rubbing my back softly.

I smiled to myself.

She gets very soft and gentle when she needed to feel affection. She was already soft and gentle but she gave what she wanted and even though she never said it, I knew it.

Shay POV

I blushed bright red while putting my towel around my body.

What happened last night was the most memorable, craziest and relieving experience of my whole life.

I loved how he was completely going out of his way to make me feel like I lost my virginity to him the way I planned to and acted as if it was my first real time because technically it was.

After what I experienced with him last night I was super shy around him. It was a weird combination of feelings because it was like I was extremely shy, yet so comfortable at the same time.