Chapter 12

Feel free to comment anything y'all!! I spent hours at the DMV getting my license address changed that day before yesterday... My mom's death anniversary was yesterday and I was at the marina and sleeping all day. I just didn't feel like talking or communicating with anybody. That's why I didn't update yet, hope you guys can understand 💕.... Even though I'm falling asleep rn, still had to update for my adorable, supportive boo's!!

Part 2.

Alisha POV

The gift was so meaningful.

I couldn't stop crying because it meant so much to me.

It was the exact same painting I had since I was six years old. My grandma got it for me when she passed and I looked at it everyday for years when I was old enough to be responsible for it to hang up in my room. The painting wasn't weird at all...

It was just different.

So when I put it away to paint my apartment room again because I got sick of the old color, one of my college friends stepped on in by accident and her whole foot went right through the middle of the canvas... I was so devastated that I cried for weeks about it.

That painting meant everything to me... Ky's gift was the exact same painting except brand new.

I don't even know how he got it or found it after all this time.

It was a black and grey water painting of New York during a cold winter, with a red healthy flower growing from the middle of the busy, cold streets.

It brought out such a beautiful feeling and vibe when you looked at it.

I was so happy that I had the picture again.... I felt like I had nothing else to worry about.

The painting was so antique and old school that when I looked for it for months, I just couldn't find it. And me being the FBI agent that I am, it was ever harder to accept that I wasn't gonna find it.

I was so shocked that Ky remembered because it happened in the wayyy beginning of our relationship and I didn't talk about it after it happened.

I tried to stop my crying but I couldn't stop my emotions from coming to the surface.

He rubbed my back soothingly as everybody gushed over us...

I breathed out at my decision.

This stuck out to me. This was it.

I was rethinking my decision of leaving EVEN MORE now.

I currently had my whole life planned out in Texas... I made payments on everything and had my new job that paid more, waiting for me... But even after all that, I didn't know if I wanted to go. I didn't tell anybody that I truly felt this way because I didn't want anybody to tell me 'I told you so'.

As Ky held me close to him, it took me awhile to get it together but I did and eventually started saying bye to everybody after hanging out for about another two hours.

It was emotional but happy at the same time.

As I said bye to everybody individually outside, family members and friends repeatedly told me that I'm not going anywhere because of Ky so they said they would see me in a couple days.

I just laughed to myself.

Saved the best for last...

When it was time to say bye to Ky, Monè was already in the car.

I guess she still feelin some type of way about when I had to flash on her shit infront of everybody. I didn't give a fuck than and I still don't now.