Chapter 18

Part 1.
Feel free to comment anything 😛😂

Shay POV
4 Months Later

I breathed out tiredly and let the sensation take over....

My baby was rubbing my bare back because it was so sore from work and from the effects of my.... Cycle.

I really didn't feel good at all. My body hurt, I was stressed out with the wedding coming up so soon and I had a headache.

Feeling Carter's lips ontop of my head, automatically relaxing me.

I was laying inbetween his legs while he sat up with his knees slightly bent. I had my arms snuggled up comfortably on his sides.

Caught off guard a little when I laid on him before he slowly lifted my tank top up to reveal my back. I was so tired that the only part of my body that I could move was my chest from breathing... So I definitely didn't even say anything.

I felt his gentle, big hands carefully glide ontop of my hot, tense back with a warm substance that smelled good... I forgot I put the lotion on his side of the bed, on the nightstand.

He slowly rubbed my back and shoulders down while I closed my eyes to feel every bit of sensation his hands were giving me.

A couple more minutes of me focusing on his hands while my body felt heavier. I was quickly falling asleep when his hands moved.

I felt one hand buried in my straightened hair, he started caressing softly and I could feel him looking at me but I didn't care.

He had his other hand on my back and was making circles in my skin in a unique pattern.

"Awwwe. Is Mrs. Johnson sleepy?" He softly asked with a chuckle.

I still had my eyes completely closed, focusing on his fingers that were making me fall asleep even faster.

I tried to nod my head but with me being so sleepy, I didn't know if he could tell that I replied.

He chuckled seconds later and I knew he seen my head move a little. I breathed out and adjusted my head snugly into him.

I was clearly done for the night.

"I love you" I barely whispered.

Had to make sure I told him before I fell completely asleep.

Seconds later, about 6 gentle kisses softly were placed all over my face and head... Making me smile a little to myself.

"I love you too baby. Get some sleep so you'll feel better" I heard him say quietly to me, pulling me closer.

As I rapidly fell asleep, I felt the blanket covering my back softly before he got settled and continued to rub small circles while playing in my hair.

I breathed out and let my fatigue take over my body...

Alisha POV

I laughed hysterically while I tried my hardest to move away from Ky, who was mushing cake in my face.

He backed me up against the kitchen counter while we wrestled a little.

I just started a war with him and didn't even mean to 😇

I tried to weakly push him back while dying laughing but my fingers slid on the texture of soft cake.

We were in the kitchen and I had just made 2 cakes instead of 1 for Zechariah's BBQ that was tomorrow because I didn't know what flavor to go with.... But clearly we were only going to be able to take one.