Kaleidoscope of Loud

w/n :
hi this is a warning i wrote this in middle school, pls don't read this it's cringey it's bad it has inconsistent storyline (but if you do ily ig <3)

-

"This is... nostalgic..."

"N-No I think it's called Deja Vu...."

"Hush! Listen to what the lady has to say!"

A year ago, on this exact day, the same lady had came to Yoshiko's house to recruit her older brother. She had the same glasses and hairstyle and suit, the same smirk on her face and mischievous glint in her eyes.

"My name is Takashima Rei-"

"We know who you are," Yoshiko bluntly cut her off. "You came to our house before."

The lady smiled and pushed her glasses up, "Yes, that's true. I came to recruit your brother, Ryousuke-kun, to our school."

"Ah, you're saying that like we sent him off to some military training. So I assume you're doing the same thing today?" Yoshiko asked, her head tilted to the side.

Rei chuckled in amusement, "It's strange how you reminded me of him. And yes, I came here to recruit you to the baseball team."

"Me?" Yoshiko said the same time her parents said, "Her?"

"Yes, you — Kominato Yoshiko-san."

"There is a female baseball team in Seido?" Haruichi asked in his usual cute and soft voice.

"No. But I realized that despite not being in any game, you brought victory to each of the team you work for. So I am offering the spot of vice-coach."

"Huh?"

"What?"

"Coach.... vice-coach?"

"I am 15 years old."

"I also seem to notice that the Kominato's is full of baseball prodigies," Rei glanced down to Haruichi with a smirk. Haruichi, who was startled by her action, quickly hid behind his older sister. Rei averted her eyes back to Yoshiko, "So what do you say?"

"Nah. It's too much of a work."

( w/n : so basically this is the first chapter and the next chapter is not guaranteed to be longer than this since it would be just a drabble of my oc. and one thing to note is that there might be oc x miyuki kazuya )

( w/n : yikes here's naura from the future [im reviewing/correcting this fic lol] to tell you that yoshiko might end up with mochi idk tho )

( w/n : yikes this is naura from the future idk what's happening with the pairings anymore )