You

Yoshiko inhaled deeply.

"What are you talking ab-"

"OOOOOhhhhhHHHHH, I get it, you're spying on us right. Hoho, don't think you can past the defensive wall, Narumiya-"

Now it's Yoshiko's turn to interrupt Narumiya. She slapped her hand on his mouth, maybe a little too hard since he stumbled a little. "OKAY, okay, I'm here to spy on you guys. But since you know that I'm spying on you can you not tell the whole world about it?"

Narumiya stared at her, nodding, indicating that he understood. Yoshiko sighed and took her hand off of his mouth, wiping it on his sides.

"Hello, I'm Kominato Yoshiko-"

"That's a pretty name."

"Stop interrupting me."

"Okay, I'm sorry," Narumiya grinned slyly. His smile reminds her of Miyuki. Ugh, she hates it.

"So tell me about your team's strategy and stuff, I'm all ears."

"Hey, Kazuya is in Seidou right?" Narumiya asked, avoiding the question completely. Yoshiko's face turned straight, knowing that he won't answer her questions anytime soon.

"Miyuki Kazuya-san? Well yeah..."

"You don't have to pretend to be formal you know. So what do you usually call him? How's he doing? Did he found a girlfriend? Does anyone wants to be friends with him?"

Yoshiko was mind-blowned. She didn't know Narumiya was close to Miyuki. "I usually call him Miyuki, and he's a douche," Yoshiko shrugged her shoulders, "Nah, he's close with the team member but not with any girls... I think."

"How about you?"

"Me?"

"Well are you close with anyone?"

"Well I'm their assistant coach... Oh and the managers and I have a few close friends-"

"I mean are you dating anyone?"

Not this question again.

"Yes...."

"Really? What's his name?" Narumiya's eyes turned into stars. Why is he so interested in Yoshiko's love life, why.

"...Youichi..."

"That's a nice name" Narumiya grinned at Yoshiko, then going back to drinking his water bottle.

Yoshiko felt an irk mark on her head, "Thanks. I'll tell him that."