The Moon

It has been a month since the school term started. Yoshiko hadn't made a lot of close friends yet, but Sachiko and Yui has been close to her. Yoshiko felt nice around them.

Yoshiko was sitting quietly on her seat, focusing on the notes on the chalkboard before copying the same exact same thing on her notebook. Everything was peaceful on that history class before someone knocked on the door. Yoshiko didn't mind it at first, she kept her pencil in her hands and continue to write while her sensei opened the door.

"Kominato-san," The voice of her homeroom teacher, Moriyama-sensei, called out, snapping Yoshiko out of her trance.

"Yes?"

"Takashima-sensei is here to see you."

Yoshiko froze for a moment, setting her pencil down and getting up to walk to the door.

I'm not getting fired am I? Yoshiko thought as she stepped out of the classroom. She was genuinely afraid that she wouldn't be able to stay here in Seido anymore. Kuramochi did say something about Kataoka-kantoku doubting Yoshiko's ability...

Rei stood there outside the classroom with one hand on her hip and the other holding out a brown envelope in front of her.

"What- What is this?" Yoshiko asked ad she grabbed the envelope with both hands. Oh shit, they're firing her.

"It's your monthly salary," Rei answered as she pushed up her glasses. "You seemed scared for a moment, is something wrong?"

"Sa- Salary?!" Yoshiko freaked out, "Why are you paying me? You're not firing me then?"

"Of course the school is going to pay you," Rei laughed, "You were hired by them in the first place. And what are you talking about being fired?" She frowned, "Seemed like someone spread a rumour about you..."

"Ano, Mocchi- I mean, Kuramochi-kun did say something about the coach's lack of faith in me," Yoshiko said shyly, ashamed that she thought negatively.

"Hmmm, I see..." Yoshiko could swore that Rei's glasses reflected a white bright for a moment. "Thank you anyways, Yoshiko-chan."

"Why are you thanking me?" Yoshiko asked, but Rei walked away without answering, in her mind was the plotting of Kuramochi Youichi's murder (but we'll save that story for another day). "And thank you for calling me Yoshiko-chan! " she blurted out as she waved her hand.

Later that day....

"Ne," Yoshiko whispered to Kawakami, "Nori-kun... Do you think Mocchi has been avoiding me?" She asked as she stared to the shortstop's back. He was sitting with Miyuki so it was only Kawakami and Maezono.

Kawakami and Maezono sweadropped, "He definitely is not like himself..."

EXTENDED ENDING;

Just before the evening practice, Yoshiko approached Kuramochi with her clipboard in her hand. "Yo, Mocchi," She touched his shoulder, "Why are you avoiding-" Yoshiko was interrupted by a loud scream as Kuramochi scrambled away from her.

"Get- Get away from me!" He shouted, earning attention from the senpais around them.

Yoshiko glanced at her raised hand, the one that was used to touch Kuramochi's shoulder. "Am I really that strong?"

"OI KURAMOCHI SHUT THE HELL UP," Hence the night is closed with Isashiki Jun's shouting.

[A/N: Hey y'all. Are y'all still alive? Never heard a word before so I just wanna make sure. Anyways, I decided to make the chapter a bit longer 'just because' and idk I won't be updating in the 4-1-4 sequence like i used to so yeah. Don't forget to comment, vote and add the story to the library.]