Cat

Miyuki curled his hand on top of his knee as he stared down at the cat.

"Can you go now?" Yoshiko asked, irritated just by his presence.

"I'm a dog person." Miyuki stated, obviously ignoring Yoshiko's earlier question.

"Well, I'm a cat person, so if you don't like cats, I don't like you." She muttered, "Well that's not the reason that I don't like you- but you get what I mean."

"It's not like I don't like cats," Miyuki tried to defense himself, "I got bitten by one when I was younger and that was quite traumatising."

"Are you expecting me to feel sorry for you? Because I'm not."

"Don't be such a Kuudere," Miyuki laughed as he pinched Yoshiko's cheek. She slapped his hand off.

"What are you even doing here? You're 13 minutes late for practice." She said, desperately trying to get him to go away and let Takoyaki-san and herself get some peaceful time.

"I'll manage to find a way," Miyuki leaned back against his hands, "Unless that of course, you telling on me."

"I'm gonna tell Kataoka-kantoku, don't worry."

"Eh!? You will?"

Even so, Miyuki didn't leave and tried to pester Yoshiko some more, he even tried to pick the cat up but failed. It seemed that Takoyaki-san isn't a Miyuki person.

Miyuki, Yoshiko, and Takoyaki-san didn't realize the lingering figure hidden behind the far wall, quietly watching their every moves with sharp eyes.