So I Fill The

"You... You know what? I think I'd be fine with just waiting in the dug out," Yoshiko whispered to Rei as she timidly made her way to the field.

Every single member in the baseball team had line up by how the coach ordered them to. They're all scary, Yoshiko thought, and tall. Ryousuke must be the shortest one around here, and Yoshiko being shorter than made them seem like giants.

Although Yoshiko may know them better than they know themselves, it didn't stop her to think that there's a possibility that they would beat her up if she accidentally said something wrong.

Nope, she thought, not going there. Nope, she'd rather walk through fire.

"Kataoka-kantoku." Rei greeted as Yoshiko hid behind her. Too late, can't go back now.

Kataoka nodded before turning her attention towards the many, many baseball players from all over Japan in front of him. "Boys!" He shouted, his voice echoing through the field.

He's... He's also scary, Yoshiko thought.

"Yes, Sir!"

He skimmed over them through his aviator, "Meet – eh, where is she?"

"H– Hai!" Yoshiko raised her hand shyly, peeking through Rei. She walked in between the coach and Rei. Why the hell am I acting so shy? No! It's not shyness, it's totally intimidation...

"A girl?" She heard a voice from somewhere and immediately retreat.

"Wait. I know those eyes.."

"Isn't that pink hair a bit familiar to you?"

"Boys!" Kataoka shouted once more, silencing them. "She will be with us for the rest of the year! Take care of her!"

Yoshiko bowed her body down, "Nice to... Nice to meet you! I am Kominato Yoshiko! Please take care of me!"

"..." It was silence, "Ko... Kominato?"