I Won't

What the hell, Yoshiko thought. Isn't this illegal? A lot of people had called her cute, and she didn't mind, really. It's just that most of those people ate close to her, she doesn't know how to react to a stranger calling her cute.

An older stranger.

Yoshiko coughed awkwardly, scooting away from him. What pained her even more is that his friends were ignoring the whole thing, it seemed like they were emersed in the baseball practice match.

He looks like he's in his early 20, which is basically around a 4 year difference between Yoshiko and him.

"I'd rather you not say that..." She mumbled, rubbing her arms. The man just leaned in even more.

"Why? Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes!" Yoshiko answered without thinking, biting the inner part of her lips.

He looked at her with confusion written on his face, "Really?" He asked, only receiving a mod from Yoshiko. "What's his name?"

"Youichi," Yoshiko didn't know why Kuramochi's name was the first one to pop on her mind, well actually she thought of Haruichi but she decided against it.

"Youichi?"

"Yes." Yoshiko coughed again, standing up to take her leave, deciding to just observe the game from the dugout view but unfortunately, the man grabbed her hand.

"Are you sure-"

"Yes, I am very sure!" She almost yelled, her cheeks turning red as she shook his hand off easily. Yoshiko bowed to him a couple of times before basically running away from the benches.

Maybe next time she would prefer it if Tetsu-san came along.