Bath With Bubbles

"Your name is... Kominato?"

"Ryousuke!" A voice shouted, "Where is Ryousuke?!" The field was a mess as Yoshiko sweatdropped, have they never seen a girl before?

"Ahh! He's so small it's so hard to look for him!" Another voice shouted. Yoshiko couldn't help but laugh at that comment.

"Hai~ I'm right here~" Yoshiko heard her brother's familiar, teasing voice.

"Tetsu? He's right beside you, why didn't you say anything?!" A gruff voice asked.

Tetsu turned to him, "Why are you getting mad at me?" He asked calmly.

They're so comfortable with each other, Yoshiko thought with a smile. I'm glad Aniki gets to be friend with them.

"Ryousuke!" The gruff voice, otherwise known as Jun, yelled again.

"Why are you getting mad at me?" Ryousuke asked slyly, his hands folded neatly behind his back.

"I'm sorry for them, Yoshiko-san.." Rei massaged her temple, "The least that they can do is greet you properly.."

"Ahh," Yoshiko shook her head as she waved her hand, "It's fine. I would prefer it like this instead of formality." She grinned up at Rei.

Kataoka glared at the boys, which made them feel immense pressure coming and it shuts them off completely. "Ichinen Kominato will be working with you and I throughout the year, she will also be my responsibility." He explained, "So please, at least, try to make her comfortable."

"Tch. Coach, you're saying that like we've never seen a girl before."

"Coming from you, Jun, I expect that exact same thing," Tetsu said with a deadpanned face.

"Oi! Tetsu, don't say that with a straight face!"

Yoshiko look at the tall boys, all insulting each other. She faked a cough to cover up her laugh, it seemed that tall people have a sense of humour too.