-

In Yoshiko's watch, it was already 11 o'clock, in the end, only Takako didn't show up. While they were walking up to the shrine, Mei suddenly pulled out her phone.

"Shit," she muttered when she saw the caller ID, quickly accepting the call. "Hi!!!!! Okaa-chan, how're you doing? Man, it's such a good night, the moon is shining brightly- Oh, its Otou-chan! Nah I'm okay, I mean I'm eating kamaboko right now. 18 miscalls? What are you talking about? No! No boys, I'm with my female kouhais here- Oh, you want to talk to them?" Mei lets out a small sigh before showing the phone to Yoshiko's chest.

"He- Hello?" Yoshiko asked the phone, lost at the situation.

"What's your name?" A cold voice spoke in the other end of the line.

Yoshiko made a face, looking at Mei who just mouthed; "Help."

"Kominato Yoshiko, sir," Yoshiko answered, her voice still quivering. She then proceed to answer the questions she was given, "We're at the festival held by Hie- oh, Sachiko-san and Yui-san are here with us- Yes, 'Kominato' like the train station- I'm 15 years old, first year. How I know- I know Mei-senpai because she is the manager of the baseball- ...well, yes, you can say that I'm a manager too...."

After sometimes, the man finally asked Yoshiko to hand the phone back Mei. After handing the phone back, Yoshiko stumbled to the nearest bench, "I think I need to sit down..."

"Guyssssss," Mei started to whine, "I need to go home," she pouted.

"Yeah," Yoshiko nodded in agreement, "You probably should..."

"Speaking of that, I need to be home too," Yui said as she checked her cellphone.

Sachiko nodded, "Well, I did tell my mum I'll be home by eleven..."

Yoshiko glanced at the three of them before laughing, "So why are you still here? If your parents are as scary as Mei-senpai's, I recommend you go home right now."

"So what about you?" Mei asked, her hand inside her pockets.

"Eh, I'll stay here until around midnight. I wanna see the fireworks," Yoshiko shrugged, "Besides, I haven't visited the shrine."

"What!? Seriously? Nah, you're going home now," Mei pulled Yoshiko by her head, waving goodbye at Yui and Sachiko who waved back reluctantly.

"Mei-senpai!" Yoshiko groaned, getting out of her death grip, "I'm okay, chill. I'm a big girl."

"You are shorter than Ryousuke-kun, do you even know how short he is? He's shorter than my shoulder!"

"I'm gonna tell Aniki you said that."

"Whatever, I'm telling you, you should go home!"

"No!" Yoshiko said childishly, bringing a pointed finger up, "I haven't tried the goldfish scooping game either!" Mei stared at her in disbelief, one of her foot tapping on the concrete ground.

"If you get murdered tomorrow-"

"I won't."

"If you are reported missing-"

"Highly unlikely."

"If I found your body in that river near my house-"

"Mei-senpai, what the heck?"

Mei sighed, running her hand through her hair. "Fine, you want this," she said.

After a while, Yoshiko was finally free and alone. She was leaning against a bridge's handle, staring out at the Moon's reflection on the lake. She took a deep breath, smiling as soft breeze blew against her face.

"Yo~!"

Crap, she recognized that voice.