Happiness Comes From

"I'm gonna read this aloud to you so you know how stupid this contract is, okay, Haruichi?" His father said.

Haruichi nodded, "Go on. It's not like you won't sign it anyway."

"Tch, brat," his father mumbled. "Good day, Kaasan and Tousan. If you are reading this it means that you have either scared or hurt Haruichi in some way so I might not be calling home for sometimes.'

'As in for this time, you are fighting because one of you decided that Haruichi is not allowed to go to Tokyo. But what you failed to realize is that Haruichi wanted to go to Seido and Seido is in Tokyo. If you are not aware of this, please check the school's brochure.'

'While you're at it, let's discuss about Haruichi's feeling for a moment. Because you let Aniki and I to go to Seido, Haruichi might want to go there too. So you need to consider his feelings too-okay well, she does have a point there-but you didn't so it made you fail your job as a parent.'

'By signing this contract you will agree to the things stated in the pages after this. So please read carefully."

His father was quiet for a moment, "Well, I suppose things your sister said is true but- OW!" Haruichi heard his mother slapping his father. He cringed, hoping his mother didn't wound him too bad.