-

School, school, school, finally. Yoshiko was excited for school. She stood in front of her room mirror, smiling as she turned around, examining her uniform. The red and green skirt reached down to her knee, Yoshiko didn't even bother to wear stockings because short skirts were totally her thing. The upper part of the uniform is a simple white blouse with a blue tie around the collar.

Yoshiko had let Takoyaki-san out earlier, fearing that someone would find it jnside her room. And later at night, Yoshiko would bring it back in.

With a smile, she walk down the dorm hall, swinging her school bag up and down while greeting the people she passed by with a cheerful expression before finally entering Seido's Academy Building.

"1-A," Yoshiko muttered, glancing around the first year. 1-A was her class this year, A and B's are also better known as the college preparatory classes. Yoshiko takes her educations very serious, especially since she knew that she wouldn't be able to find a career in baseball.

"Found it," She said to herself, the smile back on her face. She entered the almost-full classroom and looked at the seating arrangement on the blackboard to see where she would be sitting (and to see if a certain catcher is in the same class).

Thank God, God bless the world, God bless the teacher who assigned the class, God bless everyone except Miyuki in particular. Yoshiko let's put a relieved sigh when she didn't see Miyuki's name on the board. He probably couldn't take the college prep class. She quickly took her seat.

"Kawakami-kun," Yoshiko said in surprise when she saw Kawakami Norifumi seating next to her on the window seat.

"Kominato-san," Kawakami answered, just as surprise. Probably questioning how did she know his name.

"Ahh- Don't call me Kominato-san," Yoshiko waved her hand before scratching the back of her neck. "It seemed like you were addressing my brother."

"Oh," Kawakami turned red, "Yoshiko... -san?" Yoshiko only answered with a frown and a head-tilt. "Yo- Yoshiko-chan, then?"

Yoshiko nodded her head excitedly and then holding out her hand, "We're going to be classmate for the rest of the year," She laughed, "Please take care of me!"