The Best Of

"What do you mean?"

"Aneki said that if someone said "We'll think about it," it means that they would never ever think about it."

"Ah I should've guessed it," his father groaned, "Yoshi is a part of this too? If course, you can't plan this alone..."

"And Aneki said to never call her Yoshi again."

"I'm her father, I can tell her anything. Tell her that."

"'Kay."

"What does Yoshi want?" His father asked through Haruichi's white door.

"She wants you to sign this... Hold on." Haruichi scrambled through his study table and grabbed a stack of paper, quickly slipping it under his door. "She said to read over them carefully and if you haven't sign it I shouldn't go out of this room. Okaa-san should sign it too."

Haruichi could hear something banging on his door as his father spoke, "'You may not fight unless for these reasons:
One of you tried to kill the other.
One of you tried to kill Haruichi.
One of you wouldn't leave the house when an alien apocalypse is- okay, Haruichi are you sure Yoshiko wrote this?"

"I'm at least 30% sure. I can forward you the E-mail if you want to see for yourself."

"N-No, I think I'm fine.. This contract is 15 pages long."

"Aneki said to have fun reading it."

"How do you know what is she saying?"

"I'm on the phone with her right now."

"What. Loud speaker the phone."

"She's still mad at you guys for not, I quote, "Considering Haruichi's feeling,"" Haruichi felt very satisfied when he answered this. He could only imagine the rage on his father's face.