-

"Anikiiii," Yoshiko whined, "what do you mean you're not coming home this weekend?"

After the mid semester exam, the students were given Monday and Tuesday free, so they have a 4 days long holiday.

"I'm not," Ryousuke said simply, putting his food in his mouth, taking his time to chew before continuing; "I'm gonna practice."

Yoshiko, who was irked at the fact that it took Ryousuke to answer her, pouted and put her head on the table.

"You're not going to make me go home by pouting, Yoshiko," Ryousuke said, as if reading her mind, finishing up his food.

"Why not?" Yoshiko asked, putting her cheeks against the dining table so. She was sitting in an unusual table, usually she would sit with the rest of the first years but this time she's with her brother and his friends.

"Because I'm gonna practice," Ryousuke answered the second way as before. Yoshiko want to scream.

"I hate you," Yoshiko mumbled, her forehead pressed against the table harshly.

"Okay~" Ryousuke sang, seemingly happy with the fact that his sister hates him.

"Oi, oi, Ryousuke," Jun's gruff voice called out.

"What?" Ryousuke's head turned to Jun with a smile but the aura he emitted was rather... Vicious, causing everyone to sweatdrop.

"Nevermind..." Jun said, waving his hand around.

"ANIKI," Yoshiko groaned, kicking his leg under the table but he didn't budge.

"Your kick is getting weaker, Yoshiko."

"UGH."

"Why don't you go with your friends?" Tetsu suddenly asked.

"My friends all went home," Yoshiko mumbled in sadness, her forehead still against the table.

"How about those—"

"No~" Ryousuke cut off, looking at Tetsu who looked away.

"What?" Tetsu asked, looking slightly offended that his idea was rejected before he even said it.

Yoshiko suddenly gasped, "Tetsu-san could take me home!"

Ryousuke and Tetsu sweatdropped.

[a/n: this chapter is shit bye I write this because I'm bored at school lmao. btw, if you have any questions about Yoshiko or whatever, don't forget to ask~]