A

Yoshiko hummed as she skipped along the corridors, looking for Takoyaki-san. She wasn't sure if it was a boy or a girl, that's why she named it after one of her favorite food- (squid) takoyaki.

But naming a cat Squid Takoyaki-san is stupid, obviously.

Yoshiko puffed her cheek as she sat down near the showers, only to see that Takoyaki-san was waiting for her there. "Hi," Yoshiko greeted. "Did I make you wait for too long?"

Yoshiko reached inside her jacket pockets and unwrapped the chicken piece in front of Takoyaki-san. "Here, here, eat up."

Yoshiko smiled at the cat as it munched through the chicken. Her hand was scratching the back of its ear when she felt someone sitting next to her in the steps.

Yoshiko didn't bother to turn her head, "What do you want?"

"You're not allowed to keep cats inside the school dorm."

Yoshiko stopped scratching the back of Takoyaki-san's ears as she turned her head in horror.

"Ugghhhhhhghhhhgghgghhg....." She muttered under her breath, maybe 1 or 2 minutes long.

"Are you done yet?" Miyuki Kazuya asked with a playful smirk attached on his lips.

"I'm done with you," she replied, muttering her curses towards him as she slowly inched herself away.

"Wow. You hate me don't you?"

"No, I mean how could I hate someone who made me waste more of my allowance on my senpai's stupid order." Yoshiko glared at him through her glasses, "In short, I'd rather marry Takoyaki-san here than you."

Miyuki blinked when Yoshiko held the grey cat proudly at his face. "Tako- Takoyaki-san?" He started cackling, "Chicken Takoyaki-san?"

"Squid Takoyaki-san, actually." Yoshiko answered in a deadpanned face making Miyuki laughed even harder. Shit, I shouldn't have said that.

"Oh my God," Miyuki smiled a tear off his eye, " Name your next cat Ninjin-san."

"Shut up!" She hit Takoyaki-san's paw on his glasses frame, "Carrots doesn't have anything to do with this!"