Heartbeats Under Coats

"WHAT?!" Her mother screamed while her father banged his head onto the nearest wall.

"Aneki! Are you sure?" Haruichi panicked and started to wave his hands around, "I mean Seido is a national-strong team right?"

"I'm not finished." Yoshiko said, irritated at the banging sound of her father's head. "Vice-coach meant that you need to have experience with coaching..." She stared up to Rei, fixing her own glasses in the process. "I believe the right word you are looking for is 'Coach Assistant'" Yoshiko smirked and placed her head on her right palm.

"If that is the case – I agree."

Rei smiled and placed one of her hand on the table for Yoshiki to shake.

"I swear, the only one in our family that can't take care of themselves is Haruichi," Her father said, his forehead red, while massaging his temple.

"O-Otou-san!"

"Yes," Rei said, ignoring the quick conversation between Haruichi and her father. "We would have you in this year in Seido. Congratulations on your entry."

"Yes," Yoshiko nodded. "Anyway, what should I call you? Rei-san? Rei-chan? Rei-sensei? Reicchi? Rei-sama?"

"You can either address me as Rei-san or -chan. But please refrain from calling me sensei."

Yoshiko nodded, indicating that she understood. "If you came here to enroll me as a coach assistant, you must have the school's team data with you, right?"

"Of course," Rei reached to the leather bag she brought and took out at least a 6 cm thick stack of paper.

"Thank you, I'll study over the players over summer break."