Everyone Thinks That

From: Aneki
Message:
Sheesh, do you understand how ironic that message was?
You should ask them, Haruichi. I don't think you're gonna know why are they fighting if you never asked. And stop locking yourself in your room, trust me, it won't solve any problem.
I'm gonna ask Aniki about it too.
Yoshiko.

It was late, sure. Around 1 AM in the morning. But Haruichi didn't mind. He likes talking to Yoshiko, especially since she left home to go to Seido. Since Ryousuke never really text or called him, Yoshiko is the only sibling he talks to.

---
Meanwhile with Yoshiko....

To: Aniki
Message:
Aniki.
Yoshiko.

Yoshiko's eyes twitched when Ryousuke didn't answered in two minutes.

To: Aniki
Message:
Aniki.
Aniki.
Aniki.
Yoshiko.

From: Aniki
Message:
Yoshi, it's 1 in the morning.
Ryo.

To: Aniki
Message:
Haruichi texted me saying that Kaasan and Tousan were fighting a lot lately. What do you think they are fighting about?
Yoshiko.

From: Aniki
Message:
Haruichi texted you in this hour? Man.
Why aren't you asleep?
I dunno. I'm gonna ask him tomorrow. I mean later.
Bye.
Ryo.

To: Aniki
Message:
Ask them now.
Yoshiko.

From: Aniki
Message:
Man, you're such a pain.
Ryo.

---
Haruichi woke from his half-asleep state when his phone rung. He tiredly glanced at the screen, scratching his nose.

From: Aniki
Message:
Haruichi, why is Kaasan and Tousan fighting?
Ryo.

Haruichi froze on the slot once he read the text. Aneki must've forced him, Haruichi thought as a blush appeared on his face. If Ryousuke took the time to text him it means that he at least cared a little for Haruichi, right?

Man, Haruichi sounds like a girl having a crush on someone. He quickly type a reply.

To: Aniki
Message:
I dkn't know why.
Haruichi.

When he pressed sent, Haruichi started freaking out when he saw the typo he made. If Ryousuke already looked down on him, he'd probably looked down on him even more. Haruichi jumped on his bed and almost dropped his phone when it beeped again.

From: Aniki
Message:
Oh. Kay, thanks.
Nice typo, btw.
Ryo.

Haruichi slammed his forehead to the nearest wall.