The Rain

She needs to pay for every damn drink. The cola, the orange, grape and apple. This is abuse, she thought, maybe if I tell Kaasan, Aniki will get punished.

Yoshiko groaned and closed her eyes as she slammed her head against the vending machine. In Seido's Spirit Dorms, there are two vending machines; one for drinks like milk, tea and fruit extracts while the other for soft drinks or coffee.

"Two..." Yoshiko mumbled, "Two colas and I can get some rest." It should be easy but the can is not coming out. No matter how hard she tried to shake the machine, it wouldn't come out.

Suddenly, a hand slammed right next to Yoshiko's face. "Ndd oh my God!"

Yoshiko stumbled back, dropping the drinks she had been holding to the ground, some of them even spilled, three to be exact.

"Hehe..."

Hold up, Yoshiko was familiar with that sound. She chewed her bottom lip and looked up with a glare, well people could not tell that it was a glare but surely they could feel it.

"What are you doing? Serving the senpais?" Miyuki Kazuya snickered, burying his hands deep in his pockets. "I thought you shared with no one else."

"What are you doing here?" Yoshiko snickered back.

"I'm a man of my own," He said as he pushed a coin down the machine and pressed the milk button, "I don't serve my senpais."

"Please, you're still drinking milk," Yoshiko grabbed the milk off of his hands, "Give me that, you spilled the apples and oranges, you need to pay me."

"No."

Yoshiko stabbed the milk with its straw before sipping on it angrily. She stared up to the catcher, "Change me the money."

"I'm broke," despite saying that, Miyuki smiled in satisfaction knowing that he had found a victim of his bullying.