Forget

Yoshiko coughed as she calmed herself, almost dying of embarrassment. She never wants to feel that anymore, she should get a real boyfriend if anything to prevent herself from lying... Wait, she has two brothers, no thanks. She knew how the boys' world work.

She shivered as she replayed over and over again what was happening just now. Just as Yoshiko was pursing her lips , she heard a loud bell ringing. Maybe signalling that it's break time for the players.

Yoshiko grinned devilishly, forgetting about all of her previous problems then walking casually to one of the players. Which one? Well no other then Narumiya Mei. Why this particular person? Because Miyuki specifically asked Yoshiko to ask this person.

"Narumiya-san!" Yoshiko called out lightly to the blonde haired boy, jogging her way. Narumiya, who was finishing off a drinking bottle turned around to look at Yoshiko. She smiled sweetly at him, "I'm from Seidou's newspaper team - and since you are one of our tightest competitors for the season, would you mind me inter-"

"Hey," Narumiya rudely cut her off. "I know you..." Yoshiko paused for a moment to hear what he has to say. "You're that girl right?"

"..." Yoshiko blinked at him for a couple of times, "Well, yes I am a girl-"

Again, Narumiya cut her off again. "No, no. That girl who's like so good at baseball... right?"