Is Gone

"Hey, at least I got the cola out of the vending machine," Miyuki said with a small shrug in one of his shoulder. He walks over to the cola machine and slipped his hand in, pulling out two colas. "Here. The colas for my milk."

"Ugh," Yoshiko sipped one last sip angrily from the milk then throwing the empty carton box at him. She then proceed to roughly grab the canned cola from his hands and picked up what's left of the drinks from the ground. With a frown, Yoshiko walked to the other machine and pushed coins one by one to by more apple and oranges. "Stupid Miyuki Kazuya-kun," She glared up at him through her glasses. "And I'm pretty sure Kazuya is a female name..."

Miyuki crackled in amusement, walking away with his hands behind his head.

"I was supposed to spend my money on this month's shoujo manga," Yoshiko muttered, irritated. "I hope that I wouldn't be his classmate for this year." And then, she remembered something, "Ughhhhhhhh he's in the baseball team......."

Yoshiko proceed to kick a pebble on her way home to her dorm. "I'm back!" She dropped the drinks in the middle of the room for the boys to get and then climbed up to the second floor of her bunk bed since Ryousuke is occupying the first one.

"Good night-"

"Ichinen, you didn't tell me you read mangas. Man, I've never heard of this one before, do you have the first volume?" Jun asked as he rummaged through Yoshiko's table.

"Ichinen Kominato," Tetsu said, "You play shogi? I hope you are good enough to beat me."

"Hmmm, Yoshi, who's Kasamatsu-kun here?" Ryousuke ask, although calm, Yoshiko could feel his aura radiating from under her.

"Good night." Yoshiko repeated, pushing her face into the soft and welcoming pillow.