Spotlight On

"I really love festivals," Yoshiko mumbled as she lied on the floor of her room, "But I hate not having something to wear," she continued, glaring at the heaps of clothes scattered around the room. One even made its way to the ceiling fan.

"I should've had more time preparing," Yoshiko groaned, she wanted to cry, but damn, the mascara she was wearing was expensive. The managers agreed to meet at 8 and since practice finished at 7, she only got an hour to prepare. That includes, showering, putting in make up, doing her hair and picking out an outfit.

Yoshiko had tied up her head to a ponytail, leaving some strands on her face. She applied some light make up earlier. And now, she decided to just YOLO this shit. In the end, she just picked a pair of shorts and a tank top, her favourite dark green jacket over it. Yoshiko was glad that the jacket was her father's, because her father is huge, and it means that the jacket (reaching to her knee) will keep her warm all night.

After making sure everything she wanted to bring (cellphone, wallet, tissue, lip gloss and a small scissor 'just-in-case'') was inside her bag, Yoshiko walked outside her room before locking the door.

Since Central Tokyo was close to Seido, she decided to not waste money and just walk there. Yoshiko was calm since she brought a pair of scissor in case she was attacked by someone. But it would be safer if someone (*cough*Ryousuke*cough*) would go with her. Yoshiko had tried to force her brother to go but he refuses because it's, and I quote; "Requires too much effort."

Sure, spending time with your younger sister requires too much effort. A+ in being a brother.

After about 28 minutes of walking, Yoshiko could see the lights and sounds of the festival, making her jog to the source. Yoshiko broke into a smile. What a great way to end a practice.