WHY AM I SHOUTING?!

Indias P.O.V:

Yesterday was a blur after the motorway incident and before we know it we’re pulling up at Bristol. “right guys whats here?” Drew asks “how the fuck should I know” Kier pouts “do you guys always argue?” Iris laughs, she’s starting to come out of her shell a bit now, it’s nice. “they do” Barrone smiles “could go shopping I guess” Kier smiles “I thought they were supposed to be the girls” Luke laughs nodding at me and Iris “actually shopping sounds good” Drew grins “theres a comic book store here isn’t there?” Barrone sighs “and a game I’d imagine” Drew says jumping out of the van “if we’re going shopping we might want to drive to the shopping centre Drew” Laurence shouts before bursting out into hysterics. Drew gets back in the van looking confused and we all lose it “stop laughing” he pouts which only causes us to laugh more “right Drew stop being stupid I need to drive now” Luke teases “and there’s no way he can do that when he’s laughing at you” I add giggling. Drew looks as if he’s about to protest but sighs in defeat instead.

Drews P.O.V:

GUYS THEY HAVE A GREGS!” I shout excitedly “everywhere has a gregs” Luke groans “guys gregs has cookies” Barrone says his eyes lighting up “COOKIES” I shout running off in the direction of the gregs. Barrone runs to catch up “why is ... it .. so .. far .. away?” he pants “because... I don’t know but cookies”  I say simply.

Kiers P.O.V:

We all watch the timids run off into the distance. “well Iris is about to have her first timid sugar rush experience” Laurence smiles “aha have fun” I laugh. Iris just looks at us wide eyed “good luck kid, you’ll need it” India says seriously patting her shoulder. This is going to be fun. “oh shit” Laurence exclaims “I know they’re bad but-” Laurence cuts me off “No aren’t we forgetting something or rather someone, well someones” he frowns. I look at him confused and Luke watches us with a bemused expression. My eyes suddenly light up in recognition “Crilly”. Suddenly I’m on the ground and I look up confused. I make eye contact with Crilly who is now sitting on me laughing hysterically “you called” he grins “WHERE THE ACTUAL FUCK – I DIDN’T EVEN-” Luke suddenly starts laughing deviously. I try to push Crilly off me but fail “hey” Falkor smiles “little help?” I ask anyone willing to listen “okay enough now boys” Jim laughs. Crilly gets up and offers me a hand, I take it gratefully “shit man where’d you go?” he asks motioning at my tiny frame. I cough awkwardly “I better er – go watch the guys” I motion towards the direction the timids ran off in.

Laurences P.O.V:

Kier runs off in the direction the timids last disappeared off to. “Crilly mate hey long time” I smile hugging him “Laur man it’s been a while” he smiles “er whats up with Kier?” Crilly frowns “he’s been having issues with well er...” I trail off “Food?” Jim supplies “yeah that” Luke frowns “hey guys er what er” Nico stumbles awkwardly. We look over and realise that India and Iris both look positively shocked, sick even. “Oh God no more puking India Christ” Luke groans as she puts her hand to her mouth. Iris just stares at Ashestoangels wide eyed “you- you’re real” she stutters “we are lovely” Crilly grins hugging her suddenly. It’s too much for Iris and she passes out. “shit man” Crilly says worriedly “what do I do?” he asks still hugging her “put her down gently” Luke sighs helping him.

Barrones P.O.V:

Me and Drew are leaving Gregs as Kier walks in “hey guys – that is a lot of cookies” Kier says wide eyed “We’re really hungry” Drew grins grabbing a cookie from one of the bags “how much did that cost?” Kier asks I open my mouth and Kier interrupts “actually I don’t want to know” Drew laughs “ignorance is bliss” through a mouthful of cookie “lets go!” he says enthusiastically skipping out of Gregs “wait up timid!” I shout running after him “children” Kier sighs behind me. We’re all grinning munching on cookies happily walking back to Laurence and Luke. I see Nico and grin, then I notice Iris on the ground in Crilly’s arms and my smile falls “IRIS” I shout my voice breaking. I drop the bag of cookies on the ground and run straight over “what the-” Drew starts before realizing and running after me. “What happened?” I ask panicked

Laurences P.O.V:

“Shane calm down she just passed out she got a little freaked out by Crilly” I sigh. Shane shoots a glare at Crilly “hey calm down I didn’t do it on purpose” Crilly says holding his hands up “Shane come on lets go get her some water” India smiles grabbing him by the wrist and leading him away. I can still hear his worried mumblings in the distance “are they a couple?” Falkor asks tilting his head. Drew looks down sadly I try to think of something to say but come up blank. Luke shakes his head “No Barrones with Drew” he smiles “oh sorry” Falkor mumbles “it’s okay” Drew frowns sitting down “how long are people supposed to stay passed out for anyway?” he asks his voice rising slightly. Suddenly Iris starts screaming and Crilly jumps “shit man!” he exclaims. Iris stops screaming tears rolling down her face “sorry” she sniffs “hey, hey it’s okay you just scared me” he smiles hugging her tightly “shane will be glad you’re okay!” he grins “oh God is he okay” she gasps “he’ll be fine now why are you crying?” Adam frowns giving her a quick squeeze “it’s nothing important” she mutters “I’m sure it-” he’s interrupted by Barrone shouting “Iris!” and practically jumping between them “Shane” she cries back hugging him. I look over to Drew he looks like he’s going to cry. I notice Jim walk over and whisper something to him and Drew smiles a little.

Drews P.O.V:

We finally make it to game and are having a look around when I hear excited squealing “oh my God guys they have so much final fanatasy!” I laugh walking round the the aisle the noise came from “Barrone since when could you squeal that high pitched” he shakes his head at me laughing softly “not me this time!” I notice Iris next to him holding what I imagine is final fantasy to her chest “ooooakay someone needs to calm down” India laughs jogging over “wait is that final fantasy?!” she shouts excitedly “chrsit dude we can hear you guys outside!” Crilly shouts running over “wait is that-” I interrupt “YES IT IS FINAL FANTASY AND WHY AM I SHOUTING?!” a girl in a game tshirt frowns at us from the other end of the shop “right is anyone actually going to buy it or?” I ask my eyebrows raised “well I don’t actually have the money” Iris sighs putting it back Crilly quickly grabs it “well it’s a good thing I’m buying it, share?” he asks causing her to grin manically “well I’m leaving you guys to fangirl” I mutter walking out of the shop.

Barrones P.O.V:

Drew mutters something then walks out “hey, hey Drew!” I shout running after him “whats wrong?” I frown, I hate to see my timid sad “nothing” he says quietly “I call bullshit” I say solemnly “d-did you just swear?” he asks eyes wide “this is serious” I declare “now whats up?” I ask softly “it’s just...” Drew trails off “YOU AND IRIS” Kier says soundly before walking into Game leaving us alone “what about me and Iris?” I ask confused “n-nothing” Kier sticks his head round the door “Falkor thought you were a couple” he states before disappearing again “will you stop doing that?!” I exclaim looking down at my feet.

Drew’s P.O.V:

I watch Drew for a moment his head down staring at his shoes intently before putting my hand under his chin and lifting it so he’s looking at me “listen intently, Shane Iris is thirteen, a mere child okay” I watch his face drop “thats not all though” I say quietly. Drew continues to watch my intently his eyes slightly wet with tears “what?” he asks “she – isn’t – you” I finish kissing him gently before wrapping my arms around him and holding him close to me “aaawww timids are cute” Crilly laughs “get a room!” Nico shouts before breaking down into a fit of laughter. I release Drew from my embrace and look into his eyes for a moment more “okay?” I ask gently “okay” he repeats back squeezing my hand “RIGHT BITCHES WHERE NOW?!” India shouts causing Luke to sigh “you really-” India interrupts him “need to get my language under control I’m as bad as Kier I know!” she laughs “but really where are we going?” Falkor says something for the first time in a while “well there is a forbidden planet here”. All hell breaks loose.

A/N: So since the story wasn't confusing enough I felt the need to add more characters! I kid, I kid, I'm not trying to confuse anybody. In case you guys don't know who the hell ashestoangels are they're a band produced by Wil Francis and are friends with FVK (I'll link onwe of their songs in the description panel thingy at the side). Any way here's my Wedenesday upload, it's up quite early because I just finished watching an episode of Hannibal and remembered. So here it is I'm going to watch the last 4 episodes of Hannibal then probably cry a little, I get a bad feeling that Will Graham is going to die. Anyway that was a bit of a tangent, sorry! As always I hope you guys liked it,

Becki