'THIS IS ORGASMIC!'

Kiers P.O.V:

I open my eyes to be met by some unknown sticky looking substance right in front of my face. I roll back quickly hitting my head on something “ouch” I mutter groggily rubbing my head and positioning myself into sitting position. I look around and immediately notice Falkor sprawled across the drum riser and nico precariously hanging off the top bunk in his sleep. “weird” I mutter shaking my head. As the sleep wears off last nights events unfold in my head “oh” I mumble remembering their drunken escapes. A sudden knocking on the back of the van causes me to jump and seemingly wakes Nico as I hear a loud thud behind me and turn to see him groaning on the floor, I did say his sleeping arrangement was precarious.

“OPEN UP!” a voice shouts from outside the van and I look to Falkor who is now awake and staring at the back door warily “wheres Luke?” Nico frowns “sleeping probably and the rest they sleep like the dead” I mumble “are we being car jacked?” Falkor whispers “I HAVE A DELIVERY” the voice shouts outside “wouldn’t they go for the front if that was the case?” Nico asks logically which surprises me considering he just fell face first off a top bunk moments ago “FUCKING HELL OPEN UP YOU PEASANTS IT’S COLD OUT HERE!” another voice, a girl, shouts “and silver IT’S SILVER AND COLD!” the first voice shouts again “that doesn’t even make any sense” I frown shaking my head “it’s AFI, that will be crilly out there” Falkor yawns before curling up on the riser again and closing his eyes. “well okay then” I mumble walking over to the back door and opening it cautiously.

It would appear my caution was wasted as a blur of black and blue comes flying at me and hugs me suddenly knocking me over “KIER KIER HI OH GOD HI KIER!” the girl shouts “Iris?” I ask eyes wide “don’t you remember I said last night when they were getting drunk I’d go fetch her since she found the cats and has locked them in the house safe” Crilly smiles “oh right er – can I breathe now please?” I ask “oh right sorry yeah” Iris stumbles getting up off me and brushing herself down “where’s Barrone?!” she asks excitedly “bottom bunk” I say dismissively and with that she’s jumped over the guitars with surprising agility and has dived into the bunk. 

“how did you mangae to contain her in Falkors car?” I ask eyes wide “I’m not entirely sure to be honest it was tough-” Crillys interrupted by somebody shouting “KIER WHY IS THERE A GIRL IN MY BED YOU KNOW I DON’T SWING THAT WAY!” Laurence shouts causing laughter to escape Nico, Crilly and Falkor who appears to have given up on sleeping after all “oh wait it’s Iris” “wait Iris?” “hi Iris” Laurence says sleepily “sorry wrong bunk hi Laur” Iris laughs before climbing out again “I thought you said he was in the bottom bunk, Kemp” she says fiercely “I thought he was!” I exclaim holding my hands up in defence. Christ this girl has been here all of two mintues and she’s got in bed with my boyfriend, made Nico fall on his face, scared Falkor and is now just about ready to bite my head off.

 “it’s the top bunk you’re looking for dear” Laurence says sleepily from the bottom bunk “but we sleep in the top bunk?” I say to no one in particular “he was too drunk” Falkor giggles “that explains this headache then on and my sudden amnesia” Laurence groans regressing further back into the bunk.

Barrones P.O.V:

I’m sleeping peacefully oblivious to the mayhem around me when suddenly somebody jumps on me “AH DREW WHAT THE FUCK!” I shout “Wait you have boobs?” I yawn confused “FUCKING HELL GET YOUR HAND OFF MY BOOBS YOU TWAT!” Iris? Shouts “oh er sorry” I stutter “oooh Shanes switched teams” I hear someone laugh in the van “again” another voice chuckles “thats what I thought” the girl says after I take my hand off her breast. I open my eyes to see Iris sat cross legged her face inches from mine “shit” I exclaim jumping and hitting my head on the roof of the van “she scared you twice? Christ you scare easy” a voice I now recognize as Crilly shouts “he does that he’s a pansy” Laurence sniggers “like you can say anything Laurence” I whine “boo” Iris says right in my face “ahhh” Iris begins to laugh manically and suddenly falls off the bunk “ow” she shouts “ow? You didn’t get landed on!” Nico shouts “karma” I grin jumping down from the bunk deftly avoiding the pile of bodies on the floor below it.