Lost

A/N: Second part of todays double upload read the last chapter first if you haven't already,

Becki

Kiers P.O.V:

Me and Laurence are lying in our bunk, his arms hung loosely around my waist “I’m so tired” I sigh staring at the van ceiling which has become all too familiar “I know” Laurence muses deep in thought “we only have 3 days left” he says a smile forming on his lips “you know we could have a Sherlock marathon when we get back”. Nothing has ever sounded so good in my life. I love touring and meeting the fans don’t get me wrong but it can be exhausting. All I want to do right now is cuddle up with Laur on our sofa “that sounds nice” I yawn snuggling into Laurence “the last few days have gone quickly” he notes playing with my hair lazily “not quick enough” I sigh kissing him.

Luke shouting shatters our peaceful moment “GUYS GET DRESSED AND OUT!” I sigh not making an effort to move, I can hear the guys in the bunk below gathering things “KEMP THAT MEANS YOU TOO” Luke shouts. How did he even know? “c’mon” Laurence laughs nudging me closer to the edge of the bunk “but Laaauur” “move!” he laughs pushing me again. If he pushes me once more I’ll fall “fine” I sigh defeated. “where are we today anyway?” I ask falling out of the bunk with little grace “Newcastle?” Drew asks “that was yesterday. Sheffield” Barrone corrects him. I glance over and notice he’s already dressed and drawing “how are you ready?!” I ask him exasperated “early riser” he replies not bothering to look up from his sketch pad.

Laurences P.O.V:

“so what do we need to do today?” I ask Luke since he seems to be the one keeping schedule currently “we need to get motor oil it needs changing I reckon” Luke sighs “sounds boring” Drew frowns “well its that or we risk ruining the engine” Luke grumbles “we haven’t done that many miles surely?” Kier asks “unless you forgot to change it before we left?” theres silence for a moment “You did!” Kier exclaims triumphantly “Luke forgot something van related wow” he continues “shut up” Luke frowns “Kier did you remember?” Barrone frowns “no but-” “then shut up” Barrone sighs before going back to his phone “right Halfords” Luke sighs pulling the van over “you guys coming or?” “sure why the hell not” I agree.

“I want a bike” Kier pouts “when would you ride it?!” I ask “well erm there won’t be much to do for a while after tour” “so you’re going to ride a bike around the busy streets of London?”  I ask stopping in the middle of the aisle “maybe not” Kier admits after a moments contemplation “thats what I thought” I mumble under my breath “right guys got it lets go!” Luke shouts from somewhere in the shop “how did he find it so quickly?” Kier asks putting a bike lock back where he found it “Halfords is the same layout nationwide pretty much” Luke smiles, buying engine oil seemed to cheer him up somehow? “Like B&Q?” Drew asks “like B&Q” Luke chuckles ruffling his hair “who are you texting?” I ask Barrone as his phone goes off again “Iris” he smiles, at the mention of her name Drew visibly stiffens “he’s really worried about her and Barrone” Kier whispers into my ear “I noticed” I whisper back “okay Ladies enough whispering back to the van!” Luke exclaims walking out of the shop with purpose.

Kiers P.O.V:

“Why hasn’t the van started moving yet?” I shout hanging off my bunk “because I’m going to check the engine!” “what now?!” “YES NOW!” “fine” I mutter “moody”. Laurence shoots me a glare and I shut up “did you say something?” Luke asks obviously not catching the last bit “nothing of importance” Laurence shouts back “same old then” Luke laughs before shutting the van door behind him I assume.

“what are we supposed to do whilst he changes the oil?” I whine “well I have a few ideas” Laurence winks “too tired” I yawn Laurence tries to hide his disappointment but fails “I just realized” I say pulling myself back onto the bunk “oh shit Kiers had a realization this can’t be good” Laurence laughs, I shoot him a death glare and he shuts up “what?” he smiles obviously still proud of himself “India” “what about her?” “she’s still a-fucking-sleep” I grumble getting down from the bunk “Kier?” Laurence asks sounding worried “Kier what are you doing?” he asks sticking his head down from the bunk. I say nothing walking stealthily to the front of the van where sure enough India is still sleeping blissfully, somehow. “This’ll sure wake her up” I chuckle to myself.

Indias P.O.V:

“AAAAHHHHHHHH!” I scream in surprise. Kier stands bent over double holding his stomach laughing an air horn in his free hand “WHAT THE FUCK KEMP?!” Barrone shouts angrily from the back “what he said!” Drew shouts “YOU’RE AN ASSHOLE YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?!” Laurence screams “love you too baby” Kier chuckles oblivious to the tears streaming down my face. Kier looks over shooting a cheeky grin at me then realizes somethings not right. “India?” he asks gently, he steps closer to me and I freak out “India why are you scared it’s fine it’s me” he says slowly holding his hands out but it’s too late I’ve opened the door to the van and am running through some car park away from him.

Kiers P.O.V:

“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO KEMP?!” Luke shouts angrily “I – I don’t know” I say honestly “well whatever it was you terrified her!” Luke shouts clenching his jaw “Luke I-” “NO SHUT UP KIER YOU’VE DONE ENOUGH!” he exclaims furious now. I notice his hands are balled into fists and a vein on his forehead is prominent. For potentially the first time in my life I feel threatened by Luke.  “I’m going after her” he mutters darkly before running off in the direction she went. “Kier-” “No Laurence I can’t take your disappointment too” I choke out tears threatening to overspill. Laurence sighs and all I hear is “you muppet” as he embraces me in a hug.

Drews P.O.V:

“Barrone?” “Yeah?” “What do we do?”. We sit in silence for a while “I don’t know” I frown slightly “you always know what to do” “I don’t right now Drew” he mumbles sadly “it’ll be okay” I try to reassure us both “I hate when people argue” Barrone says trembling slightly “me too” I say holding him close.

Lukes P.O.V:

“India?” “INDIA?!” “I swear to God I’m going to kill Kier” I mutter darkly to myself “IIIIINNNNNNDDDDIIIIAAAA?!”. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Who thought it was a good idea to stick the Halfords off a junction next to a forest anyway?! I could be here for hours. I could never find her at all. No Luke stop thinking that way. “INDIA?!”

India’s P.O.V:

I’ve always hated loud noises after the way my Dad was I think shuddering. I wrap my arms around myself to comfort myself and It’s also starting to get colder. If only I’d slept in my clothes opposed to shorts and a tank top. “I should really head back now” I say quietly to the trees. Poor Kier probably feels like hell right now and Lukes probably going out of his mind. I pause for a moment thinking I’ve heard someone. Silence greets me “obviously not” I mutter to myself. I decide to turn back and it’s only then I realize, I’m well and truly lost.

Kiers P.O.V:

After a while Laurence speaks “you okay now?” he asks gently. I lift my head off his shoulder and nod in response “you’re not” he sighs sitting down. I sit next to him “no” I agree solemnly “I’ll be fine once they get back” I say “it’s my fault” I add quietly “Kier stop that” Laurence demands “stop what?” “you know” “I do?” “Blaming yourself” Laurence sighs thwacking my head lovingly. I quickly check the time on my phone “it’s getting late” I frown “we’ll be there on time it’s not far” “but what if he doesn’t find her” I panic “come here you” Laurence sighs getting to his feet and picking me up “w-what?” “you’re tired. Time for bed” “I’m not a child” “I know Kier” Laurence chuckles carrying me into the van.

A/N: Sorry it's such a short chapter! I'm still fighting my way through writers block and my attention span is terrible as of late. So I kind of lost India in a forest... I'M SO SORRY! I did add a little cute Keveridge at the end to try and make up for it I swear! As always hope you enjoyed it lovelies,

Becki