Was is an accident?

Kiers P.O.V:

I’m closest to Barrone so I lunge forward and grab him, helping him to the ground safely. “what the fuck just happened?!” Luke asks panicked “he probably overheated” the medic sighs “well he has been carrying Drew around for a while” Laurence admits “okay well it appears we can’t really move you guys so we’ll have to make do here” the medic frowns “okay so why did Drew pass out?” he asks. We all look to each other waiting to see who’ll speak up, it’ll be me I guess “he got hit by a car earlier and hit his head and hip” I frown “is he on any medication?” “painkillers the paramedic gave him” I reply. The medic looks in thought for a moment “does he have any allergies to medication?” he asks “I don’t know” I answer truthfully “guys?” I ask looking to Laurence and Luke who both shrug “do you have the bottle?” the medic asks “or know how much he took?” I nod then shake my head. “The bottles on the vanity I think” Luke interjects “I’ll go grab it” before running off “right can someone go get some water?” the medic asks looking to Laurence “sure” he smiles heading off in the direction of the bar.

Lukes P.O.V:

I run down to the dressing room quickly and bump into Chiodos who must have finished their set already “hey how’s Drew? heard he was having trouble” Craig asks “unconscious as is Shane” I mumble “oh shit!” Craig exclaims “what happened to Shane?!” “we’re hoping he just overheated I mean he did carry Drew around for at least 30 minutes and he hadn’t drunk much before the show” I sigh running my hands through my hair “well give us news as soon as you have any!” Craig grimaces “have you seen his painkillers?” I ask as we walk into the dressing room “yeah they were on the vanity I last checked” he replies. I check the vanity and the bottles not there “maybe one of tonight alive moved it” I mumble “you know he did come back to grab something maybe it was that?” one of the guys from Chiodos suggests “maybe okay thanks!” I shout after me running back to the merch area again.

I bump into Andy on the way back “hey Luke you hear no ones allowed near the merch table?! They closed it off what the fuck is with that!” Andy grumbles angrily “I mean nobody will tell me why” he raves “oh sorry that’s our fault” I apoligise running my hair through my hair “what why?!” he asks trying to keep his voice under control “Shane and Drew are passed out over there I think Drew had a reaction to the painkillers” I mumble “oh shit sorry man no worries” Andy apologises checking his phone “I gotta go shows soon see you!” he exclaims running back towards his dressing room.

Kiers P.O.V:

“they’re taking their fucking time” I frown agitated “hmmm” the Medic muses “shouldn’t he be awake now?” I ask slightly worried “Shane should be in the next few minutes or we’ll have to look at another reason why he passed out” the medic admits “Hey sorry the guy at the bar wouldn’t give me water for free!” Laurence frowns “they made you pay?” I ask incrediously “not once they saw the pass but I was too worried to think about it” Laurence admits “here you go” he says handing the water over to the medic “no sign of Luke?” he asks confused. Luke runs in just as I was about to reply “couldn’t find it one of the guys reckon he went back and got it” Luke mumbles. I check Drews pockets and surely enough the bottles there “how many has he taken?” the medic asks “I don’t know” I reply honestly. I empty the pills onto the side and begin to count.

Laurences P.O.V:

Kiers halfway through counting the tablets when we hear mumbling and Barrone starts to stir “Hey Shane” I say gently “Drew?” he asks groggily “no it’s Laurence” Kier says before continuing to count tablets “I want Drew” Barrone whines “Drew’s busy right now Shane” I sigh “Shane I need you to look at me” The medic says diverting his attention back to him “how much can you remember of what happened?”. Shane completely ignores the question “wheres Drew?” he asks hazily, suddenly recognition flashes in his eyes “Drew?!” he asks panicked “he’s right here” I reassure him “he’s not up yet?” he asks confused “not yet” I sigh “how many tablets should he have taken?” Kier asks anxiously. The medic gets up and checks the bottle “no more than 3 or 4 max” Kier swallows anxiously “kee how many are missing?” Kier fidgets with his hands for a second “twelve” “SHIT!” I curse. Things are a mad rush from then the medic asks when he last had any, how much he’d eaten and various other questions after calling an ambulance. I can hear Black Veil Brides playing their last song of the set ‘In The End’as we leave the venue.

Kiers P.O.V:

Barrone goes in the back of the ambulance with Drew and we follow in the van. Nobody speaks most of the way until I ask the inevitable question “Do you think he did it on purpose?” the vans silent for a moment “no he wouldn’t” Luke grimaces concentrating on the road “I mean he was going to quit the band I think he’s depress-” “Kier shut it!” Luke shouts. We sit in silence the rest of the ride to the hospital.

Barrones P.O.V:

They hook Drew up to a heart rate monitor in the back of the ambulance and start to pump his stomach. I look away too distressed by the paramedics working on his tiny body. I think one of them tries to talk to me but I’m too distressed to make sense of much. I’m jolted back to reality by someone shaking me “we’re at the hospital now come on” a firm yet friendly voice tells me. I get out and follow Drew on the stretcher in a daze.

Kiers P.O.V:

We park the van and practically run up to the desk “we’re here to see Drew Woolnough” I say my voice trembling slightly. The woman taps the keyboard for a moment before frowning “he’s just been admitted he can’t have visitors I’m afraid” “we’re his best friends we saw him pass out!” I exclaim “sir that doesn’t alter the fact-” I punch the wall next to me frustrated, hard. Blood runs down my knuckles “fuck” I exclaim seeing the bruise developing quickly on my knuckles “fuck, fuck, fuck” I exclaim kicking the wall the pain unbearable “Kier stop!” Laurence shouts “stop hurting yourself” he groans walking over and wrapping his arms around me immobilising me “fucking let me go!” I fume lashing out.  I kick Laurence a few times yet he still holds me fast “let – me – fucking – go” I say through gritted teeth “not until you’ve calmed down” Laurence says sternly “fucking hell!” I shout frustrated. I’m aware of everyones eyes on us now but frankly I don’t care “Kier there is a girl wearing one of our hoodies over there” Laurence mutters and I stop kicking “okay have you calmed down?” he asks “my fucking hand hurts” I groan “ let me have a look” he sighs releasing me from his grip. I reluctantly show him my hand “fucking hell Kier” he breathes looking at my now purple knuckles. Laurence takes me by the wrist and walks me over to the desk again “sorry about that” he sighs “also I think he’s broken his hand” he adds.

Lukes P.O.V:

I notice the girl wearing one of our hoodies and mutter to Laurence that she’s there before walking over. She’s sitting on a chair on the end of the row alone. “hey” I murmur gently tapping her causing her to look up her eyes glistening from the tears “sorry you must want someone else” she mutters darkly removing a headphone before realizing it’s me “oh God Luke” she says quietly “hey – hey why are you crying?” I ask offering my arms out and she stands up hugging me “it’s nothing” she sniffs “I’m sure it’s not” I smile weakly “wait why are you here?” she asks worried before looking over to the desk and seeing kier “what happened to his hand?” she says eyes wide “he punched a wall well specifically that one” I nod at the wall which is now bloodstained “oh” she says quietly “wait so why were you here before that?” she asks softly “Drews hurt” I sigh “why are you here?” I ask noticing her pulling at one of her hoodie sleeves “it doesn’t matter” she smiles “Miss Barrat?” a voice calls and she looks up “we’re ready for your stitches” a nurse smiles, I look at her arm sadly and she just nods “I have to go” she says quietly “who’s here with you?” I ask “no one” she says quietly “not anymore” I say getting up with her.

A/N: well here's the Friday upload sorry it's so late tonight I've been very busy.... I may have watched most of the first series of Game Of Thrones today and my family have gone away for the weekend and taken my friend who I've lived with for 2 weeks back home so I am emotionally exhausted. I also only have one pre written chapter left which is slightly worrying, I'll try to write some more but my headaches are getting worse again and my anemia is leaving me super exhuasted lately. Hope you guys liked this chapter,

Becki