Where is she?

India’s P.O.V:

I’m really starting to regret not sleeping with my phone at this point. I wonder how long I’ve been out here? It feels like forever. I notice the sky has visably darkened and dark clouds loom overhead. Great, its going to rain. I’m cold enough as it is. I notice a large tree “I swear I’ve passed you 3 times” I mutter to it. Wow I’m talking to trees now. I’m going insane. My feet are killing me too I look down and notice they are red raw, I’m unsure if it’s because they’re cold or because I’ve hurt them. Both I think. I decide to lean against a tree and check my feet properly. There are a few cuts on the bottom, one rather too deep for my liking “great I’m going to get fucking foot herpes” I mutter angrily.

Kiers P.O.V:

“You’re not sleeping Kier” Laurence sighs and I open my eyes fully to look at him “well thats not going to help” he frowns. I watch him in silence for a moment before staring at the roof. I can hear rain falling down heavily on it “what was she sleeping in?” Drew asks quietly “what?” I ask confused “India” he says quietly “shorts and a tank top” I say worried “shit” Laurence groans getting up from the bunk “where are you going?” I ask sitting up alert suddenly “to go check” “don’t, please Laurence” I whine “Kier-” “India and Luke are already lost not you too” I say my voice trembling “I won’t go far I’ll be five minutes” Laurence sighs before disappearing from sight. ‘This is your fault’ ‘idiot’ ‘they might get hurt’ ‘or worse’ the voices in my head scream at me. Why the fuck do humans have conscious’s they only mess with you. “Kier” a voice says and I open my eyes to see Drew sitting in front of me “yeah?” I ask defeated “don’t blame yourself” “who else am I supposed to blame Drew?” he doesn’t seem to know what to say to that.

Laurences P.O.V:

I poke my head out of the van door and am soon met by freezing cold rain. The downpour is torrential, easily as bad as during the thunderstorm yesterday “shit” I mutter shaking my head. India has to be freezing.  I pull myself into the van quickly and close the door behind me. “it looks bad” Barrone says from behind me causing me to jump. Christ that guy can sneak around. “it is” I sigh running my hands through my now considerably wet hair. “do you think she’ll be okay?” Barrone asks seriously “she has to be” I sigh “you know Kier is going crazy already God help him if she gets hurt” I frown. Barrone nods before disappearing to the back of the van again. I make my way back into the bunk area and notice Drew and Barrone whispering amongst themselves “Laurence” Drew whispers beckoning me over “yes?” I whisper back “Kiers really beating himself up over this” “I know, I should...” I nod at out bunk. Drew and Barrone just nod in response. I climb onto our bunk and see Kier is sleeping I would be grateful except he’s obviously having a nightmare. Sweat shines on his forhead and he whimpers and mumbles in his sleep.

Lukes P.O.V:

“India!” I shout quieter now, my voice is going hoarse. I wonder how long I’ve been shouting for. I quickly pull my phone out of my pocket to check the time “shit” I frown realizing the time to be at the venue is looming ever closer. I figure I should ring the guys but my phone reveals no signal. “Fuck” I grumble angrily putting it back in my pocket to stop it getting wetter. I’m soaked through I can only imagine how cold India is. “where is she, where is she, where is she” I mutter a mantra under my breath.

I notice a large tree up ahead and don’t think much of it until I notice the girl collapsed underneath it “INDIA!” I shout running toward her my heart hammering in my chest. Please be okay. That’s all I want, all I need. Please be okay I beg silently to Gods I don’t believe in. I kneel in front of her pale form not caring about the dirty sodden ground. I pull her close to my chest and push back the hair from her beautiful face, her eyes are closed. I notice her small chest rise and fall and almost collapse in relief. I manage to get up without letting go of her for a second and run back in the direction we came from. “so cold” she shivers her teeth chattering. Her eyes remain closed.