Crash?

Laurences P.O.V:

I dig my hand into my pocket still managing to support Kiers tiny frame in the process. I fumble around for a moment before realizing I don’t have any money left “shit” I mutter “whats wrong?” Kier asks drowsily his eyes closed “For the love of God Kier don’t fall asleep” I sigh quickly checking my other pockets to no avail. Great. No money means no cab and no cab means either walking or - actually thats an idea. I quickly pull out my phone opening my contacts and ringing Drew he doesn’t answer the first time, or the second, so I ring Shane.

Shanes P.O.V:

“You know we have the van to ourselves” Drew murmurs suggestively “we do” I note innocently “we could put on any CD we like” I smile teasing Drew “really?” he asks flopping onto the bunk “we have the van to ourselves and thats your response?” I ignore him walking into the front of the van and quickly grabbing a CD lying on the on the dashboard and stick it in. A familiar guitar riff drifts through the speakers followed by the line ‘I let it ride on a bad bet’. All Time Low not bad I think walking back into the back of the van. As I climb onto the bunk the line ‘Do you want me’ plays in the background and I smile suggestively at Drew.

He doesn’t see because he’s lying staring at the bottom of the bunk below. He’s so cute when he sulks I chuckle to myself. Drew leans back on his elbows shooting daggers at me. Somebodys not happy. I crawl over and grab him by his shirt throwing him back onto the bed. His mouth forms an ‘o’ shape and I grin “I thought this is what you wanted” I whisper into his ear causing him to shiver. “mhmmm” he agrees staring into my eyes. I’m glad we have the van to ourselves I think as my mouth connects with his. Just as things begin to heat up his phone begins to ring. Really?! I pull back pulling a face and he holds his hands up to say ‘not my fault’ and I laugh at him.

He looks so scared of me bless. His phone rings off and I go back to kissing him. It starts ringing again and I sigh outwardly. “are you going to answer that?” I ask between kisses “ignore it” he says not bothering to stop kissing me. Soon enough it stops ringing only for mine to start “are you fucking kidding me?!” I exclaim getting off him and grabbing my phone “what?!” I exclaim “woah Shane what crawled up your ass” Laurence mutters “I was planning on it until you kept calling Bevers!” Drew exclaims in the background causing me to look at him wide eyed in shock before bursting out laughing.

“oh” Laurence says awkwardly probably imagining us- yeah I’ll stop that train of thought there “so thats why you weren’t answering” “yeah kinda busy bevers make it quick?” I ask my mood fading quickly “well erm I need to talk to Drew” he mumbles “fine” I sigh chucking the phone at Drew who catches it with ease “yo bevers whats up?” he asks. His face becomes serious as he concentrates on what Laurence is saying on the other end of the line. After a while he speaks “no way no” silence fills the van for a moment “no really I can’t Laurence” again Laurence says something on the line “You know I hate doing that! And you know he can’t that’s not fair” he exclaims upset. I grab the phone from him speaking angrily into the receiver “what are you saying to upset Drew so much?!” I exclaim getting off the bed and stepping out of the van. If me and Laurence are going to argue I don’t want Drew to hear.

“I don’t have the cash for a cab Drew needs to come and pick us up” Laurence sighs “but you know he’s terrified of driving the v-” “I know he hates it but Kier can’t walk and we can’t get a cab” “is he really that bad?” I ask worried “yeah Shane you haven’t seen him can you help Drew, beg, anything, please?” I stay silent contemplating for a moment “sure” I sigh knowing this is not going to be fun “thanks Shane I owe you” Laurence says happily “no you owe Drew” I say cutting him off “great” I mutter before opening the door to the van.