Obsessive fans

Laurences P.O.V:

Me and Crilly are browsing through the darkhorse comics when I decide I need to ask him something “Adam?” I ask in a hushed whisper “you just called me Adam this is serious” he says calmly. I just nod in response. He quickly looks down both sides of the aisle and see’s that we’re alone “yes?” he asks “Right I know this is a big favour to ask and-” Crilly smiles “yes” I look at him confused “yes whatever it is you don’t ask favours unless you need to you’re a man of pride Laurence you don’t like to ask for help” I sigh “Adam this is serious” he looks at me intently “I know and my answer is yes” “you don’t even know the question” I whisper furiously “I have an idea” he smiles “wait – you do?” I ask confused “I think so but ask away anyway bevers” I smile at the use of my nickname “okay you don’t need to say yes-” “well it’s a bit late for that now I’m a man of honour too” he interrupts I sigh before continuing “but would you be able to have Iris stay with you” Crillys eyebrows raise “just for a few days we’re back for a signing” I say quickly “yeah no sure no problem it’s just – that was not what I was expecting” he says shocked “what did you think I was going to ask?” I say confused “just a thing” he says cryptically before picking up a copy of The Umbrella Academy. I don’t bother asking again I know I’m not going to get an answer.

India’s P.O.V:

Me and Falkor are browsing the A Game Of Thrones merch, Iris and Kier ran straight for the portal gun the moment they got here and Drew and Barrone have gone in search of anything Spiderman related. “so what house are you?” Falkor asks quietly “Targaryen” I reply casually. I hear an intake of breath and look up to see Falkor staring at me eyes wide “what?” I ask confused “I thought you were a Stark like me” he says seriously “no...” I trail of still slightly confused “why would you think that?” Falkor takes a deep breath before starting to speak “Well for starters you just come across as a stark your demeanour screams it, Starks are renowned for honour, they’re badass I mean Jon Snow is one badass mother fucker. Stark are the best house in general-”  I cut him off “DID YOU JUST SAY STARK ARE THE BEST HOUSE?!” I exclaim. Falkor looks at me eyes dark “they are not only the best they are superior not only did you chose an inferior house you chose the most inferior house of the lot!” he exclaims. I look at him eyes hard it’s on.

Laurence’s P.O.V:

“is that – India shouting?” I ask Crilly he looks at me “I heard Falkor that was definitely Falkor he never shouts what the hell?!” he exclaims before dashing around the corner me close behind him. He suddenly stops still and turns around to face me causing me to almost run into him. He holds a hand up signalling me to be quiet. His eyes widen “I heard the word stark” he proclaims “oh shit” I say for the second time today. Crilly just raises his eyebrows “India is very ... passionate about Game Of Thrones” I groan “Falkor too what house?” “Targaryen” I say simply. “shit he’s stark” he exclaims turning around and running in the direction of the shouting “WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU NEVER READ THE BOOKS?!” Falkor exclaims “I tried to read the first one but it was about the starks AND THEY ARE ANNOYING AS FUCK” India exclaims. “they’re annoying as fuck have you seen they Targaryens?!” Falkor shouts back and India lunges for him. Crilly gets there first and grabs India around the shoulders holding her back “WHAT THE HELL DID YOU HEAR HIM?!” She shouts “I think it would be best if you left now” an assistant says motioning to India and Falkor “ARE YOU KICKING US OUT DID YOU NOT HEAR HIM HE SAID STARK WAS SUPER-” the shop assistant interrupts “Yes I am” he says curtly glaring at her “CAN YOU STOP MAN HANDLING ME?!” she shouts at Crilly who is still holding her tightly “are you going to attack Falkor” he asks calmly “Maybe” she spits. I look over to Falkor and he doesn’t look angry anymore in fact he looks quite scared, I can’t say I blame him India does look furious. “right then” Crilly sighs grabbing India’s waist and throwing her over his shoulder “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY-” “SORRY” Crilly shouts over her to the assistant before walking briskly out of the shop with an thrashing India over his shoulder.