Chapter 2

"Helloo, doll." he says, helping me to my feet. "Well, well, aren't you beauuutiful!?" he says before laughing maniacally. "Whatsa matter, doll? Cat got your tongue?" He asks. "Uh...umm...Uh...I.." I stutter. "Is it the scars? You want to know how I got em?" he asks me, pointing to his cheek. "Uhm...no actually, th-the scars don't bother me.." I whisper. "I...I just...it's..you're the Joker..." I mutter. He looks at me and I can see the amusement in his eyes. "Well, I know who I am, but, uh, who you are is what I'd like to know." he says, laughing a little. "I uh...I'm..My name is Emily..." I mumble. "Hmm, well, uh, Emily," he whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine, "You should leave because, uh, you never know what i might do." I stare at him for a second. "I...uh..okayy..." I say. I start to walk away but stop when he says, "I'll see you later, doll." and laughs again. I look back to see him walking away. Well, that just happened. I think to myself. I continue walking until I get to Lacey's house. I knock on the door and it opens almost instantly. "Oh, hey Em. What's up?" she asks. "Well...I was coming here because Dakota came home drunk witb another chick, and I was gonna ask to stay, but I don't think i need to stay anymore. I think I just need to talk to someone right now." I mumble. She gives me a worried look and says, "Did he try to hurt you Em? Because if he did you shouldn't-" I cut her off mid sentence. "Yeah.. He tried to hurt me but..uh... Someone stopped him.." i say. "Its kind of a long story. I'll tell you all about it, if I can come in.." I whisper to get. She moves to the side to let me in. "Thanks, Lace." I say as I sit on the couch. She sits next to me and says, "Now tell me everything, starting from when he came home drunk." I look over at her and close my eyes as I start explaining everything that had just happened.

------------------------------

Helloo, peoples.
Thank you guys for reading.
I hope yall are enjoying it!

Vote and comment what you think!

Love you guys!

~The_Joker