Chapter 25

I grin at Jonathan and Joker as I finish eating the sandwich Jonathan had made me. I take a sip of my water and stand up. I start to walk away but Joker stops me,"Doll, Where are you going?" he asks, cocking his head to the left. I look at him and frown, "To take a shower. I doubt he bathed me while I was there." I reply, starting toward my room. "You never know, he might've." I shudder, "I hope not. I don't want his hands on me..." i trail off, walking up the stairs. "Hey, dollface?" Joker says, stepping forward a little. I turn around, "Yeah?" He chuckles,"You do realize that, because you solved all his puzzles and escaped his hideout unharmed, he'll become obsessed with you." I groan, "Great, that's just what i need." i say, marching upstairs. I walk into my room and close the door. I walk to my drawer and pull out a tank top and a pair of shorts. I step into the bathroom and begin undressing. After I've taken off all my dirty clothes, I turn the hot water on and climb in. I scrub my hair and body clean and rinse off. I get out of the shower and towel off. I dress quickly and leave the bathroom, squeaking in surprise when i see Joker and Jonathan sitting on my bed. "What are y'all doing in here?" i ask, dumping my clothes into the hamper. "Well, doll, Jonnie and i have a little bit of disagreement." Joker says, getting up and walking over to me. "And that disagreement is?" i ask, picking my phone up from where I left it before being taken by Riddler. "Joker here thinks you like him more while I think you like me more.." Jonathan says, a slight blush creeping across his cheeks. I groan,"And you want me to tell you which one of you is right?" They both nod. Sigh. "Okay, look. I like you both. Joker, you saved me from my...from Dakota and took me under your wing. Jonnie, you came and got me from the Riddler's hideout. And your both good kissers." i say chuckling. "That being said, I like you both equally." They look at each other, then back at me. "Well, I guess I'll have to make you like me more." Joker grumbles. "No, I'll make her like me more. I'm clearly more intelligent and I have the fear gas." Jonathan growls. I hiss. "If y'all don't stop this, I'll just go out with Nigma!" I snarl. They both look at me in shock and I chuckle. God, they're annoying sometimes. They continue to glare at each other. Then we all hear a voice belonging to no other than Edward Nigma himself. Both of the guys shoot up from where they're sitting and scowl at Riddler. "I heard my name." he says, smirking as he walks into the room. I groan. "She's mine, Nigma!" Joker and Jonathan shout in unison. They turn to each other and growl. Riddler walks over to me, twirling his cane. "I do believe the lady said she'd go out with me." I inwardly curse myself. "You know what? I hate you all!" I hiss. Edward looks at me, his face contorted in mock hurt. "Aww, c'mon, don't be like that doll. You know I love you." Joker says. "Mhmm, sure you do, Joker." i mumble. They all look over at me. "We both care about you, Emily." Jonnie says, getting up and wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "I care about her, too." Edward grumbles. "You tried to kill her!" Joker argues. Edward rolls hus eyes, "That was before I realized how smart she is." I walk over and flop onto my bed. "All of you shut up." I mumble. Jonathan lies down next to me. I look into his eyes and smile. "I care about you..." he whispers, tucking a strand a hair behind my ear. I scoot closer to him and lay my head on his chest, "Sorry if I'm being a bitch, guys. Even to you, Riddler. I'm just tired." i whisper, cuddling into Jonathan's side. He tenses, I stop. "Sorry.." i say, starting to scoot away. He stops me, "Don't be. It doesn't bother me, I'm just not used to this." he replies, pulling me close once again. The other two guys snarl. "What is she saying!?" growls Riddler. "She said she's sorry for being a bitch, she's tired." Jonathan replies, stroking my hair. The guys growl again. "Oh stop your pouting, you two. I don't belong to either of you." I mutter, my eyes drooping as Jonathan soothingly strokes my hair. "It's alright, go to sleep. Just ignore them." Jonathan whispers into my hair. I smile, letting my eyes close. "Don't fight while I sleep...And please don't leave me Jonnie. I've already been left enough and I'm comfortable..." I say, draping my arm across Jonnnie's stomach. "I won't leave." he replies. "And we won't fight." Riddler and Joker agree. I smile once again, feeling safe and happy. "You can sleep too, if you want to Jonnie." i mumble into his chest. "Okay, I might. But I'll stay awake until your asleep." I shift my body a little. "Thank you, Jonathan." I mutter happily. He smiles, pulling me as close as possible. I giggle, drifting off to sleep in the safety of Jonathan's arms. I hear Joker and Riddler grumbling as they leave the room, jealous that Jonnie gets to hold me as i take a nap. "She slept for a week! How could she possibly be tired?!" Edward grumbles. "Sleep well, Emily." Jonathan whispers. This is the last thing i hear before sleep claims me.

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while! Writer's block and school is a bitch. I'll try to update more! I love you guys! Thanks for reading!