Getting to know Eunji

Eunji and Jimin are at it again laughing together happily. Jimin seems as though he likes Eunji. They look great together, not going to lie.

Jungkook is left alone again at the back. They seem to forget that Jungkook is with them.

Jungkook observe them bitterly and strode his way next to them.

"I need to go home now. See you tomorrow." Jimin wave at both.

Now it's only the two of them. They felt awkward suddenly.

"Uhm, where do you want to go?" Jungkook asked shyly.

"We didn't get to eat dinner. Shall we?" Eunji said with a bright smile.

"Okay, is there anything you want to eat?" Jungkook asked.

"Uhm, you choose." She smiled.

Jungkook walked beside her and led her to his childhood place to eat. The restaurant where the memories still lingers in his mind.

"Here we are!" Jungkook smiled.

They sat down beside the table he sat with his brother and father.

Jungkook ordered black bean noodles and spicy rice cakes. While waiting for the aunty to serve them, they had small talks.

"This place is really nice." Eunji said looking at the interior design.

"Yeah. My father used to bring me here with my older brother." Jungkook said glancing beside the table with a family of three.

"Used to? Can I have asked what happened?"

"He passed away." Jungkook answered trying not to sound sad but his face expression betrays him.

"When we came here, we sat down over there." Jungkook looked to his right side and Eunji stared at it and studied Jungkook's face expression more.

"I'm sorry for your lost." Eunji apologize.

"It's been a year now and I heard my father's killer is dead. He was burnㅡ

"Your food is here! Please enjoy!"

Before Jungkook could finish speaking, their food arrived.

Eunji wanted to ask more but she just sat there in silence.

"Thanks for the treat! I really enjoy it. It's delicious!" Eunji smiled brightly at Jungkook.

Jungkook heart skipped a beat as his face starts to blush.

"I'll get going then. I'll see you tomorrow, Jungkook!" Eunji said waving bye to Jungkook and walked away.

Jungkook held onto Eunji's bag strap to stop her.

"It's late. Let me send you home."

Eunji glance at her watch and time flies so fast. She smiled and walked beside Jungkook.

"Sure. you can walk me home."

It was awkward at first but soon, everything was good. Eunji did the most talking.

They talk and enjoyed each other's company.