hospitalized

Jaehyuk don't want his friend to be in prison with him. He doesn't want to drag his friend down. So, he said he was doing it alone.

He was relief when the officers believe what he said.

**

Jungkook went home from school to find his mother lying down on the ground.

"Mom! Mom!" Jungkook called out and shake his mother but his mother didn't wake up.

He panics and check for her pulse, she was breathing fine, but her heart rate was getting slow.

He called an ambulance and five minutes later the ambulance arrived with a stretcher.

They carried his mother inside the van and Jungkook followed too.

Arriving at the hospital Jungkook is not allowed in the emergency room so he waited anxiously outside at one of the seats.

He clasped his hands and kept on looking at the clock.

"Where is hyung?" Jungkook thought to himself.

He went to the receptionist.

"Excuse me can I make a phone call?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah sure." The receptionist said smiling.

Jungkook smiled back and dialled jaehyuk's number. He did not pick up.

He tried again but still it didn't get through.

He thanked the receptionist and walked back to his seat.

He waited till his eyes became sleepy. His eyes are slowly closing. He is having a hard time trying to stay awake.

He slaps himself softly and looked at the clock. It had been four long hours. The door open and the doctor face seem worried.

"Are you her guardian?" The doctor asked.

"Yes." Jungkook said walking towards the doctor.

"Her condition had worsened. She must not be shocked otherwise..." the doctor paused heaving a long sigh.

"Will my mother be cured, doctor?" Jungkook asked with hope in his eyes.

The doctor pat Jungkook on the shoulder and walked away.

Jungkook broke down and cried. He went inside the room.

His mother had become skinnier and her cheekbone is more visible.

He sat beside his mother and caress her hand. He looked at her heart rate it was slow but gradually becoming normal.

"Mom why? Why did you faint? Who made you so shocked?"

He places his mother's hands to his cheeks. That night, he fell asleep beside his mother.

***

"Jungkook-ah...." his mother called out.

Her voice was weak and barely audible.

Jungkook woke up and rub his eyes.

"Mom, you're awake." Jungkook said taking out her oxygen mask.

"Where am I?" His mother asked blinking her eyes rapidly fast trying to adjust her vision.

"You're at the hospital. You fainted. Remember?"

"I had this weird dream whereby two officers came by our house and were looking for your brother. Where is your brother?" Mom asked.

"I don't know. He isn't picking up my calls. I'll try to call him again."

"Jungkook-ah, I'm sorry I'm troubling you."

"Don't say that! you are not troubling me at all."