Falling apart

Jungkook woke up in his brother's room. He stared out of space for a while absorbing what was happening around him.

When he realised what had happened, he cried again.

He turned to his right to look at the digital clock it was 12 in the afternoon.

He realised he was late for school and decided to skip school. He got ready and went to take his phone from the repair shop.

His phone was repaired, and he called the first number that popped out from his screen.

"Hello?"

"Hello Jimin." Jungkook said. He was walking slowly to the hospital.

"Jungkook? What happened? Why aren't you in school? Is something wrong?" Jimin asked concerned.

"I need you. I think I'm going to break." Jungkook said his voice cracking.

"I can't handle all of this on my own." Jungkook cried harder, his chest in pain.

"Where are you? I'll be there soon." Jimin said.

**

He was looking for Yoongi. His brother asked him to convey the message. He was walking and bumped into someone. He fell to the ground with a loud thud.

"Hey. Watch whereㅡ" Yoongi was cut off when he saw Jungkook.

"What are you doing here. You looked dead, man." yoongi said looking at Jungkook.

"I have something to tell you." Jungkook said standing up weakly and falling back down again.

Yoongi helped him to stand up and brought him to the XXXX rooftop.

"Now spill what do you have to say?" yoongi said sitting at the edge of the rooftop.

"Jaehyuk have a message for you. He wants you to say that you met him for class reunion at J bar and that he is grateful for your help."

"What does he mean? I don't understand." yoongi said confused.

"He is in prison."

"What! He is in prison? No! No, it can't be." yoongi exclaimed.

"Why are you involve? What does it got to do with you? This is unfair. He is in prison and you are out here, free."

Yoongi did not answered and ran away.

"Hey!" Jungkook called out but he ignored him.

**

Jungkook went to prison to meet his brother after going to the hospital.

He saw his brother with a red tag number 1088. He cried when their eyes met.

"Hyung."

"Oh, you're here. I'm sorry you have to see me like this."

"What am I going to do? Mom is hospitalized, her condition just got worsen."

"Mom? How did her condition get worse? It's all my fault."

"Jungkook, I know this can all be too much for you. I don't know if I have enough time toㅡ

"What are you saying, hyung?"

"I don't have much time. I know I was going to get caught sooner and later but I didn't know it'll be this soon. I got something for you and it's with yoongi. I need you to do what's given to you."

"Hyung, why are you talking as though you're going to die?"

"Go now. Don't tell mom what's going to happen to me. Just tell her I'm going overseas. Alright."