We did our best!

The boys were playing rough. They did not give chances to the girls. The score was 12-8.

The boys were winning. Jungkook mostly stole the ball from Eunji to pass it to Jimin for him to score it at the goalkeeper and taehyung cheering them on.

Eunji planned with the rest of the girls and they strategize a 3-way plan.

It was a success until the tall guys all blocked them from advancing forward and they lost.

The game ended with 20-19 points.

Mr. Joe gave them five minutes break and Eunji sat at the corner of the locker room.

She was sweating and took her water bottle out gulping it down her throat. Later, to be join with Jungkook, Jimin and taehyung.

"Hey. How do you feel losing?" Jungkook teased Eunji.

"Hey, you guys cheated and played rough. So, I don't consider it a lost." Eunji said gulping down her drink.

"Haha better luck next time." Jimin teased again and high-five Jungkook. Eunji glared at them.

Physical education ended and they went back to class.

The class stinks because the boys were sweating, and spraying perfume doesn't help at all.

The boys changed their clothes in class waiting for the teacher to arrive.

There were girls in class, but they were shameless and changed in front of them.

To be continued.

That is how guys in my school would do every time after P.E. -.-