Thanks to the rain

"Eunji-ah, I have something to tell you." Jungkook said shyly.

"What is it?" Eunji asked, nervously.

"Iㅡ" Jungkook was cut off by the sudden downpour.

"Oh my." Eunji said putting her hands out in the rain.

Jungkook took off his jacket and held it on top of Eunji's head. They started to run to the nearest shelter.

"I guess it can wait." Jungkook said to himself and sat down.

"You're not wet right?" Jungkook asked.

"A little bit but you are drenched." Eunji said and laughed at Jungkook's wet hair making it part in the middle.

"What is so funny?" Jungkook pouted.

"Your...hahaha hair pwahahaha." Eunji started laughing harder as she fell to the ground clutching her stomach.

Jungkook took out his phone to look at his reflection and he too laughed at his ridiculous hairstyle which was middle parting. He ruffles his hair up and smiled.

"Better." Jungkook said smiling. He looked down and his hair fell right back to the middle parting.

Eunji giggled and burst out laughing again.

Jungkook sat up and tickled her.

"S....Stop... hahahaha. Jung....hahaha Jungkook stop! Haha okay I'm sorry... " Eunji said in between her laughs and Jungkook stop tickling her.

She gasps for air and glared at Jungkook. Jungkook stick his tongue out and Eunji chased him around the shelter.

He ran in circles avoiding Eunji's hand and they ran till Eunji gave up because she was tired and out of breath.

They laid down on the wet ground and laughed.

They were breathing heavily, and their chest went up and down in the same motion.

Jungkook turn his head to the side and looked at Eunji. He slowly moved his hand and held Eunji's hand.

Eunji quickly turned to Jungkook only to be so close to his face. She could feel Jungkook's breath on her face and Jungkook leaned in closer looking at Eunji's eyes and lips. He bit his lower lips and went nearer.

Eunji froze like ice, she didn't know what to do in this kind of situation. She stared at Jungkook and gulped.

Her heart was beating fast and she could feel her heart as if it was going to come out of her chest.

"Is this... going to be my first kiss? Oh my." Eunji said to herself.

When Jungkook went nearer that their lips almost brushed Eunji closed her eyes and nothing happened.

She slowly opens her eyes there he was staring at her eyes.

"What a tease. I thought he was going to kiss me." Eunji thought to herself.

When she was off guard Jungkook kissed her.

They both close their eyes.

Eunji slowly open her eyes and Jungkook was smiling at her. She smiled back and Jungkook peck her lips making her smile.

Jungkook helped Eunji up and the heavy rain had finally stopped.

"Let's go before it starts to rain again." Jungkook said as he intertwines their hands together. Eunji blushed and they walk back to his bike. He drove Eunji home afterwards.

My first kiss. Eunji smiled to herself as Jungkook put on the helmet for her.

"Are you ready to go?" Jungkook asked.

"Ever ready!"

"Hold on to me tight."