I'll come meet you.

Jaehyuk POV

Today is the day. I heard footsteps and the sound of the keys being unlocked. I was not ready for this.

An officer blindfolded me with a black cotton cloth and dragged me out of my cell.

"No! Please!" I pleaded trying to stop myself from walking by planting my feet rooted to the ground, but they dragged me away, not listening to my cries.

Suddenly I was told to stand on a stool. I was panicking and my heart was beating crazily fast in my chest.

My throat feels dry even though I swallow countless of times. I was frightened of what is going to happened to me next.

My legs were shaking terribly. I slowly stand on the stool with tears streaming down my cheeks.

I took a deep breath. My breathing was unstable. I was sobbing.

My last step before blackness took control over me. I thought of Jungkook and mom before ending this life.

"kookie, mom, I'm sorry. I must leave first. I love you so much. My life has no regrets. I've given you everything I have."

The rope was place on my neck. The next thing I knew was that I was not standing on the stool anymore.

The anxiety increases and I felt blood rushed to my head. The rope, I felt it getting tighter and tighter to my neck.

I struggle to free myself by moving my legs, but it was foolish of me.

I moved my legs and I felt it getting tighter, trapping air from entering my lungs.

I opened my mouth, trying to breath but my airway was blocked.

I can't breathe, I was desperate for air as I struggle to breath. My heart was racing so fast that I could feel it in my chest and suddenly within seconds I stop moving.

"Dad, I'm coming to see you."

That is the end of jaehyuk ; _;