mental breakdown

Jungkook rushed out of Eunji's house when he knew who was on that photo.

He wiped away his tears that doesn't seem to stop falling.

He ran towards his bike and ride off.

"Jungkook! Jungkook wait!" Eunji called out to Jungkook with tears in her eyes. Jungkook ignored her and sped off.

His vision blurred as he wiped away his tears. He went home and cried on his bed.

"Why? Why must it be her father? That man! That mask guy." Jungkook said to himself and messed up his hair. He pulled on his hair and screamed in agony.

His phone rang. He did not bother to looked at it.

It rang repeatedly. He was so frustrated and threw his phone at the wall. His phone crack and soon it stopped ringing.

Eunji POV

I called Jungkook's number.

And waited for him to pick up.

But he didn't.

I tried again for multiple times.

He still didn't pick up.

What is wrong with him? Why did he seem upset after seeing dad's picture?

Why was he so angry?

"What had happened when I was I the shower?"

**

Jungkook looked at his father picture at his nightstand. Where he and jaehyuk sling their arms around each other's shoulder while Jungkook held his father's hand. They were smiling happily behind the zoo entrance.

"Dad...." Jungkook tears fall on the photo frame. He caresses his father cheeks in the photo.

He put back the photo and looked out the window.

Jungkook's door open, he turned only to see jaehyuk leaning against the door frame.

He went inside and saw Jungkook's bloodshot eyes. His eyes trailed to the ground to see Jungkook's phone cracked on the floor.

"What's wrong?" Jaehyuk asked his voice to soften as he approaches Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook didn't say anything and was sobbing out loud.

Jaehyuk went nearer and hugged him.

"Why are you crying?" Jaehyuk asked caressing Jungkook's head and patting his back.

Jungkook did not give him an answer.

"What happened? Who did this to my baby brother?"

Jungkook decided to tell his brother and turn around to look at him.

"Hyung... I don't know. What should I do?" Jungkook said releasing the hug and looked at jaehyuk in the eyes.

His tear fell and jaehyuk wiped it with his thumb.

"What happened? Tell me." Jaehyuk asked squishing Jungkook face to make his lips pout like a fish.

Jungkook shoved jaehyuk hand away lightly and pout.

"I found out who is father's killer. The girl that I'm in love with, her father is our father's killer." Jungkook sobbed.

"What should I do?"

"What!" Jaehyuk eyes went wide.

Jungkook nod his head and jaehyuk hugged him again.

"I think you should forget her." Jaehyuk said.

"But hyung Iㅡ" Jungkook was cut off by jaehyuk.

"Shhh no buts." Jaehyuk said sternly.

"Hyung her father was the killer not her." Jungkook talk back.

"I know but you can't." Jaehyuk sigh.

"And why is that?" Jungkook asked frowning.

"Because... you just can't." Jaehyuk said looking at Jungkook in the eyes making him get the message.

"No!" Jungkook raised his voice and went out of his room.

"Jungkook!" Jaehyuk called out but Jungkook ignored him and ran out of his house.

"I won't listen to you hyung."