Secret Hideout

Taehyung waited for jin outside his classroom. Jin was the last to come out of his classroom.

"Hey taehyung, you're here." Jin said and did their signature handshake.

"Come on, I'll show you our 'secret hideout'." Jin said whispering the words 'secret hideout'.

Taehyung laughed and followed jin down the stairs.

**

"This is it! Our secret hideout!" Jin said standing outside of the said place.

"Wow." taehyung was amazed at how big and spacious the hideout was. He didn't know this kind of place exist in the school.

"How did you find this treasure?" taehyung asked still amazed at the structure of the room.

They went inside and the interior of the place were so well-made! It's better than outside. It's not run down at all.

They sat at the leather couch and jin said "I was walking around and suddenly I found this place. I realise no one ever come in here for the next three days that I passed by. So, I decided to call this place my secret hideout. Now it is our secret hideout."

The place was beautiful. They are leather couches and a black dining table.

There were Xbox on the right and Wii on the left. There are shelves with stacks of food stored in it.

"Did you fill in the food?" taehyung asked.

"Yeah I got them yesterday." Jin answered proudly.

The place was sparkling clean, there were many game consoles and a study table. There is also a TV and the walls were painted in pink.

The ceilings were blue with chandelier hanging on the wall and the wall hurts taehyung eyes.

"Did you paint the walls pink?" taehyung said narrowing his eyes down at jin.

Jin smiled proudly and went to the shelves to take three packets of ramen noodles out.

"Are you cooking ramen noodles?"

"Yes, you must be hungry, aren't you?"

"Wait! You have a stove here? Or shall I say kitchen!" taehyung eyes went wide open as he walked to the kitchen with jin.

"Cool. This place has everything!" taehyung exclaimed excitedly.

"This place is better than my house!"

"Are the rest of them coming?" taehyung asked before sitting down at the bean bag.

"Later." Jin answered and take a bowl of ramen before placing them at the dining table.

"Come, let's eat." Jin said.

They ate and soon the rest arrived.

"Yo! Wow, you guys didn't wait for us." Namjoon said his hands on his heart being so dramatic.

"Here. I cooked enough for everyone." Jin said and pass out bowls and chopsticks.

After they had eaten, taehyung and hoseok played video games and was so engrossed in the game they were playing.

They spend the rest of the evening at their secret hideout.

"Can I ask my friends to come over here?" taehyung asked scared of what their answer might be.

"Who? Them?" yoongi asked.

"Yeah them who else."

They were silence and jin, namjoon, hoseok and yoongi looked at each other.

"Come on! What am I going to do if you guys are busy?" taehyung asked breaking the silence.

"Okay. But no funny business." Jin said.

Taehyung jumped up and down. He was happy that his friends could come.

"OH YEAAH! THANKS HYUNG I LOVE YOU"

To be continued...

If only there is this kind of place in my school. *sigh*