Meet my hyungs!

Before going to their respective classes.

~~~~~

"Before you go to your class. I want to introduce you to my friends." taehyung said.

"Okay." They said in unison.

Jungkook and Jimin were talking to class and wave to Eunji. She smiled in return and went back to doodling her notebook.

Taehyung went inside the classroom with his friends and they went to Jungkook's table first.

"Guys this is Jungkook and this is Jimin. Jimin and Jungkook these are my friends that I told you guys about. This is seokjin, hoseok, namjoon and yoongi." taehyung introduced them proudly.

They waved and exchanged greetings. "Nice to meet you."

"Yoongi?" Jungkook said wide eyed when he saw yoongi beside taehyung.

Yoongi raised his eyebrow "He is your friend?" Yoongi stared at taehyung in disbelief.

Taehyung was confused and said "Yeah."

yoongi and jungkook had a glaring contest and taehyung broke it.

"Guys stop glaring at each other or else your eyes are going to popped out." taehyung joke breaking their heated glares.

"Now that you met my friends. Guys meet Eunji." taehyung said and went to Eunji's table.

They introduce each other and taehyung went out with his friends.

"You know Jungkook?" taehyung question yoongi with raised eyebrows.

"No, I know his brother. Our first meeting wasn't pleasant. So, they are your friends?" yoongi question taehyung back with raised eyebrows.

"Yes. They are the first friend I made in this school and I'm happy." taehyung said smiling widely.

They went to their class which is on the third floor. They are seniors and their lunch time is not the same as taehyung.

"taehyung, do you want me to show you around the school?" Jin asked.

"Someone beat you to it. I've already walked around the school yesterday. Eunji showed me around." taehyung said.

"Oh. So, you know already. Alright then. I'll show you our hideout later after school." Jin said.

"Hideout? You guys have a hideout?" taehyung was surprised.

"Yeah. After school meet me outside my class. Third floor on the far right." Jin pats taehyung shoulder and walks up the stairs.

"Okay. See you later. I'll go back to class first." taehyung said turning back around to enter his classroom.

He sat beside Eunji who was doodling on her notebook and smile at her.

"What are you drawing?"

**

The first lesson was physical education. They changed their clothes and assemble at the multi-purpose hall.

They sat there waiting for Mr. Joe to give them instructions.

"Today we will be playing hand ball. Get into teams of 5. 10 people in a group. Two group will start first." Mr. Joe instructed and they all went to form their own groups.

The first two groups to play are Eunji's and Jungkook's.

Girls Vs Boys.