Can you handle the truth?

Jungkook ran to Eunji's house even though it was already late at night.

It was almost midnight and he can't wait for tomorrow.

He is scared that tomorrow will never come so he made it today to apologise to Eunji.

Eunji POV

I can't sleep. I kept tossing and turning. My mind is full of Jungkook. What happened to him?

I sat up straight in bed, resting my head on my hands and looked at the time on my phone it is already 12 am.

Soon I heard sticks being thrown at my window. I was scared to look outside as it was already midnight.

I lay down back and cover myself with my blanket.

The throwing did not stop, and I started to get annoyed.

"Should I see who that is? But I'm scared. What if it is a ghost disturbing me? Ugh!!" I said to myself.

I gathered some courage and sat back up still holding my blanket close. I look at my phone it is already 12.10 am.

It's been ten minutes. Who is that?

I inhaled and exhaled. I stood up from my bed and looked out the window slowly.

I saw a silhouette of a guy. It was dark so it was harder for me to see.

Soon the lamppost light shone on him and he was;

"Jungkook? I said aloud.

I step out of my window still holding my blanket covering half of my face.

"Hi?" He said more like a question.

I raised my right eyebrow and asked "hmm hi? What are you doing here this early in the morning?"

Well it is the earliest! It is only 12.10am is he crazy or something?

"Do you have a minute?" He asked looking up with puppy eyes almost watery.

I sighed and walked downstairs.

Still holding my blanket with me I open the door and the gate. He went nearer to me and smiled. More like laughing.

Jungkook POV (flashbacks)

I waited outside her house still thinking whether she was awake or not or whether I should do this or not.

I took some big or shall I say massive sticks and threw it at her window. Well some I missed, it did not even land on her window. Damn it. I went nearer and jumped while throwing the sticks one at a time.

It hit her window but she's not out yet. Is she still sleeping? I continue to throw sticks like it was the million times and my hand are getting cramp. I stop for a while and went back to take more sticks.

I was about to throw the sticks when she opens her window in her blanket. She looks so cute. Her blanket was covering half of her face.

She was squinting her eyes and I went backwards towards the lamppost light so that she could see me.

"Jungkook? She said aloud.

"Hi?" I said more like a question.

She raised her right eyebrow and asked "hmm hi? What are you doing here this early in the morning?"

"Do you have a minute?" I asked looking up with puppy eyes almost watery.

Still holding her blanket with her, she opens the door and the gate. I went nearer to her and smiled. More like laughing. She looks so cute. But I realised her eyes were same as mine.