Forgive but never forget

Jungkook started to forgive Eunji father but never forget what he had done.

Human made mistakes that is true. But what kind of situation that Eunji's father was in till he had to murder someone.

He went home after comforting Eunji and went straight to bed.

The next day he woke up, his eyes were puffy, and he had sore throat.

He looked at himself in the mirror and was taken aback when he saw his reflection.

"Oh my god! Is this... me? So ugly!" Jungkook exclaimed taking a step back and covering his face. He stepped on something sharp.

"Ouch!"

He looked down it was his crack phone. He picked it up and press the start button, but it did not work.

He knocks on his phone and tried again. It works but the screen was purple, and it was lagging.

He cursed under his breath and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm going to need to send you for repair." Jungkook said while walking to his bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

He went downstairs for breakfast and the telephone rang.

He picks up the phone and it was Jimin on the line.

"Hello?"

"Hello Jimin!"

"Hey, Jungkook! I message you why didn't you reply, and I tried calling you, but it did not reach through. I was worried. Did something happen?" Jimin asked concern in his voice.

"Oh. I'm sorry. My phone crack and I need to send it to repair shop. Don't worry I'm fine." Jungkook said leaning against his couch.

"How was it yesterday? What did she say?" Jimin asked trying to sound cheerful.

"Oh... It did not happen."

"Eh?? what do you mean?"

"It was raining, and I did not confess to her." Jungkook explained.

"Why? You're so slow!" Jimin exclaimed.

"I'll see you later and explain everything to you." Jungkook said and hung up the call.

"Hey, Jungkook! " Jimin said but Jungkook had already hung up.

He had breakfast and got ready to go out.

"Aah, Jimin, sorry for lying to you."