You are not alone.

"mom let's eat. Don't cry anymore." Jungkook said after releasing the hug.

"alright."

**

/the next day in school/

Jungkook found a job to do before graduating university.

He saw an article for a singer songwriter and the amount they pay was enough for Jungkook and his mother. So, he decided to apply for the job.

After Jungkook had pay off the debtors with the money his brother left for them, it was not enough for them to life by. So, he decided to find jobs without letting his mother know.

He was going to graduate anyways.

"Jungkook!" Eunji smiled brightly and Jungkook turned his head to her side.

"What are you doing?"

"No-nothing. Why? Do you need help?"

"Do you have time to spare now?"

"Yeah."

"Follow me."

Eunji smiled and stood up to leave the classroom with Jungkook following closely behind her. He looks so puzzled and don't know what she was up to.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked as he stood beside her.

"We're almost there!"

They stop outside a pink covered wall and the sign said 'Secret hideout'

"Come in."

The place was dark, after Jungkook walked in, the lights switch on and he was face with a group of his friends.

"Cheer up Jungkook!"

Jungkook was confused about all this that was happening right now.

Jimin walked towards Jungkook with a cake and taehyung gave Jungkook a hat for him to wear while Eunji took a video of them.

"Happy Birthday Jungkook!" they cheered!

"I know things were tough for you. You've been through a lot and we are here to walk along beside you. You can always count on us."

Eunji said and Jungkook was close to tears.

"Thank you Eunji. I appreciate this so much. Thank you, guys."

Jungkook cried out.

"Don't cry. Blow the candles and make a wish!"

Jungkook close his eyes and slowly opened his eyes. He leaned in and said, "Let's blow the candles together."

They blew the candles and smiled. They hugged each other and Eunji gave tissues to Jungkook.

"What did you wish for?" Taehyung asked.

"It's a secret."

**

Jungkook was thankful to have great friends such as Jimin, taehyung and Eunji by his side.

He cried tears of joy.

What was his wish? He wishes for his mother to get well soon, his friends to be happy. He didn't wish anything for himself because to him having them here with him is already enough for him. He was content with what he already has.