It can't be, no way!

"Thanks for sending me home." Eunji said smiling.

"You're welcome." Jungkook smile back and help Eunji took off her helmet.

"I enjoyed our date today."

"I enjoy them more because I'm with you."

Eunji giggled at Jungkook.

"So cheesy."

"Oh right, come in. You should at least dry yourself." Eunji said hoping that Jungkook won't decline her offer.

Jungkook smiled, taking his helmet off and ruffles his hair. He held her hand in his as Eunji smiled and led him inside her house.

Eunji led Jungkook to sit at the living room while she went to take dry towels.

She gave him the towels as he starts to wipe himself clean.

Jungkook POV

While waiting for Eunji, I sat at her living room. The living room was neat, and the interior was beautiful.

Her house is quite big and there are a lot of family pictures. That guy... he looks familiar though.

I was about to stand up to take a closer look at it when Eunji came back with dry towels.

**

"Where is your mother?" Jungkook asked.

"She went out with her friends; she won't be back soon." Eunji said wiping her hair.

"Oh."

"Do you want to wash up first?" Eunji asked.

"You go first. I don't want you to catch a cold."

"Alright, make yourself comfortable. I'll be really quick."

"Take your time."

With that Eunji went up to her room to wash up leaving Jungkook by himself.

Jungkook was staring at the photo frame.

He can't help his curiosity and stood up towards the photo frame

He took the frame and observe the man in the picture closely. He covered half of the man face with his hands and he couldn't believe the resemblance.

"No, it can't be." Jungkook frowned.

"No, he isn't the mask man." Jungkook's eyes starts to water.

"No." His vision blurred.

"It is him!" Jungkook exclaimed, the photo frame drops from his hand and it shattered on the cold hard floor shards of glasses scratch him.

"He is Eunji's father? Why? Why must it be her father!" Jungkook sobbed taking a step back from the shattered frame.

Jungkook wipe his tears roughly with the back of his hands.

"Jungkook?" Eunji called out after her shower.

She saw Jungkook standing still looking at the ground, he seems lost.

She trailed her eyes down and saw her photo frame shattered on the floor. She ran towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook what happened?" Eunji asked holding Jungkook's arm.

"Let go of me!" Jungkook raised his voice.

Eunji was startled and jumped back a little. Jungkook shoved Eunji hands off harshly and walk out of her house.

"Jungkook."

Jungkook was angry, very angry of what he discovered.

Flashbacks starts to haunt his mind again, reminding him of the tragic past.

"Jungkook wait!"

Eunji chased after Jungkook out of her house but Jungkook's mind was too focused on the picture, he didn't hear her.